The Where Can I Get An X In Bangkok Thread

HalfSquat

I'm after a few things so thought I'd do a more general where can I find thread. Hope that is ok.

First up I am after a new strap for my watch. Unfortunately the strap is made from a dull silver colour and I can't seem to find any in that colour. The watch is a Seiko. Anyone know of a Seiko 'dealer' that could order me one or a watch strap seller that has dull silver coloured straps?

Next up, could anyone recommend a tailor where I could get a fitted shirt done? Or am I better off getting one from a shop off the peg? Any ideas how much a tailored one would cost?

Thank you for your time.

Exceptional quality fitted shirts max US $25 but on average should be US $10 to $15 max depending on material and style.

I have the button up dress shirts made with chinese collars for about US $12 each in a good solid white fabric that presses good

Black shoelaces!

Was in Carrefour Onnut on the weekend, 800 pair of black shoes, only brown shoelaces. Went to the Bata in the same mall. 400 pair of shoes, no shoelaces. Only polish.

Thinking of going to flip flops soon. :D

Velcro is the way forward James. :)

I love to wear fitted shirts and pants as I have quite a small built and most of the clothes i get are either off shouldered or too loose. So I happen to try this tailor Jhasper Fashion as I saw that the clothes that they had made were of good slim fit to the body type. It turned out quite well...I made some shirts and pants there... :)

for tailors, have a read on this thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Tailor-Suit-...Bkk-t16196.html

for shoe lace : check the supersports store (not sure of name...but the sports shop inside Central department stores)

bathrobe: try Pratunam market (department stores will be more than 1000baht)

In the throw away society of the 21st century it may be cheaper to buy a cheap watch & fit the strap to your Seiko.

Good idea. Havent seen any with the same colour strap but will keep my eyes peeled.

Where is the best place to get the best prices on electronics? Kind of like an Argos which sells everything at ok prices?