Thai Girlfriends And Their Mothers

sua yai

Simbo

I can only presume from your comments you are not married??

So maybe I am letting my self-open to silly comments but here goes!!

My Girl friend and I have known each other for over a year now and will be having a Buddhist blessing next week when I return to BKK.

(Leaving UK in 10 hours :o )

Then apply for a Visa for her and when granted she will live with me in England.

“If “ she is happy here we will marry and live in UK.

I have met her family, Brothers, Sister and MUM NO PROBLEM,

No mention of dowry!

BUT I will pay for family party after blessing,

Hope all goes well !!!

Anyone know how to apply for letter of freedom to marry please?

[SIZE=7]Happy Songkran to all[/size]

Simbo is one of just a few peole on this forum who just likes to take whatever the majority's view is and take the opposite view just to wind people up.

he flamed me in a previous post on this topic and should be BANNED :o

I will not get into a cyberspace brawl with him, he ain't worth the trouble, all it does is drag the Post off topic, so even if he responds to this I shall ignore it.

Anyway as everything else is positive, good luck and go for it :D

PS. Simbo if you think my posts are drivel then block my posts its as easy as that

Well, it seems that a compromise has been reached in as much as I can visit her in the temple any time I want and she can come to my house anytime she wants as long as she returns to the temple by 12-1 am.

As long as i can see her, then I'm happy.

Yes, her mother will always have a say in her life, but then again, what mother dosn't. Mine still does and I'm 47. If you don't listen to what they're saying, you're stupid. It dosn't necessarily mean you have to take the advice though.

I would add that I think you have a one in a million girl there! Hang on in there I believe it will be worth it in the long run.

There have been no negative comments made in this forum, and thats a miricle in itself.

Remember in Soi Cowboy you can get a girl in the sack in ten minutes, I take my hat off to you- you seem to deserve each other and I would say the pointers are to a long and happy marriage

EXCELLENT- well done you :D

Good Luck

TP

:D

>>>>> There have been no negative comments made in this forum, and thats a miricle in itself. <<<<<<

Good stuff ThaiPauly :D:D

To sua yai -- I'm with the majority here. You've got a good thing going -- hang in there.

It took me a while to understand the kind of relationship my TG has with her mother -- I've never seen anything like it ever before. But it is based on respect and devotion. I'm not going to argue with that. I'll be 2nd in line -- that's good enough for me -- what's amazing to me is that she (my TG) can take care of both simultaneously without any thought to "ranking" us.

:D

:o:D:D

Why?

Because Simbo is a little different...if you know what I mean. :D

Hey Simbo my 33 year old ain't been married before either.

Wives are meant to be good and a bit boring. That's why they invented "mia noi's"  :o

Why come to Thailand to get a "stilted"wife like this? There are plenty of western women who will give you this sort of treatment. Are you sure she is not going to her Thai boyfriend after she gets rid of you?

Hey Simbo my 33 year old ain't been married before either.

Wives are meant to be good and a bit boring. That's why they invented "mia noi's"  :o

Why come to Thailand to get a "stilted"wife like this? There are plenty of western women who will give you this sort of treatment. Are you sure she is not going to her Thai boyfriend after she gets rid of you?

Because he LOVES her Stupid