Mp3 Player.

h90

I bought the Memup Koon Ultra in Germany together with Creative EP 830 earphones.

Unfortunately it is so silent, that some music with silent parts can't be enjoyed. There might be a law in Germany which restricts the level of noise??

Is there any solution to fix it? Or are there good quality MP3 player which can use MicroSD available in Bangkok? (best would be an online store)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I noticed that if I use the program mp3gain and set from 89 to 105 db, than it is a bit louder but the sound quality is bad

Nobody answered you so long - you need advice?I never heard about your player,but I have Creative830 earphones and they are very good.

Probably you are right about EU regulations regarding max power output.

Before you buy new mp3 player,try this:headphone amplifier,but I suggest only this model:"FiiO E5" will cost you 20 or 30 US$ and your

mp3player will sound much more better.FiiOE5 is cheap,good quality and very small.It looks like old i-podShufle.You can read about it in

www.techpowerup.com,you can buy in amazon.co.uk or www.hifiheadphones.co.uk or www.ownta.com(this is HK shop).

If you want new mp3 player - try Creative,you have earphones already.The best deal from them now,I think,is their old model

"Zen MX" with 16G memory;it has SD memory slot,not micro,but you can use microSD in adapter.You can buy it in TH or online from Creative,

150$ only.I do not suggest "Zen X-fi".Even better option is Sansa Click+ and SansaFuse from SunDisk.They take microSD,but you will not find them in TH,try USA.

Ive had a bnch of different mp3 players over the years, but after discovering Cowon, I'm never looking anywhere else! (well, not for now anyway). The sound quality is breathtaking and that is after all the whole reason for buying an mp3, good quality sound on the move. Hands down its the best Ive heard. All take FLAC files (along with MANY others), so personaly I believe it's hard to have better audio quality at a reasonable price. The OS leaves a lot to be desired, but after getting over the initial frustration, the sound quality nullified any gripes I may have had. Check out:

cowonglobal.com/wheretobuy.php

click on Thailand and numerous options appear. Music2Home delivers...

I'm not sure that any of the models take the MicroSD card, but as an earlier poster mentioned, you can get around that. Can't recommend them high enough and I'm sure you'll feel it money well spent!

Good luck.