Entertainment

Rooo

Mark plays at the Billabong in the Fishermans Village every Tuesday and Friday night and is always very good

Agreed..

I know Jim in the Emerald had an Irish Band in last night called The Corona's, appraently they're big in Ireland but i've never heard of them personally..

John in the Mosquito has a really good Stones/Clapton Tribute/Cover Band too on certain Thursday nights that are superb..

Yeah the Coronas played last night in the Emerald, What a great nite it was, they enjoyed the gig so much rumor has it they will play again tonight.

I spoke to one of the members, he tells me they are on an Asian tour playing big gigs in Singapore KL BKK etc etc and are on the Island on R&R

google or youtube the name - you'll be surprised how good these guys are

Thank you carmine. :)

so the answer is no?

Now I am confused. :)

Billabong is a yes twice weekly, and Emerald sounds like it is a yes currently, well recently at least. (Happy Elephant used to when they were open - closed for refurbishment I believe. The band was live, but to be honest sometimes sounded like they were in the process of dying. :D )

so the answer is no?

Now I am confused. :)

Billabong is a yes twice weekly, and Emerald sounds like it is a yes currently, well recently at least. (Happy Elephant used to when they were open - closed for refurbishment I believe. The band was live, but to be honest sometimes sounded like they were in the process of dying. :D )

Indeed, and in their final stages of dying at that! I think ts was giving the thumbs down to Bob Colour. Billabong twice weekly is good though. I'm not sure if the "Coronas" will be playing in the Emerald bar again, as i reckon it was a one off. If they do play definately go and see them