People Magazine's Sexiest Men Alive 2009

sbk

he has that same look as Cusack in my opinion

besides, Im only looking...nothing else you know.... :)

still waiting for you, even if that makes me really really old! HAHA

dont you run off with MsJangles now!

yeah, I got to Adam lambert and thought <deleted>? Are they kidding me? no, most aren't to my taste at all and I was really surprised they overlooked this Aussie actor who has a hit show on tv in the US

0326090948_M_Simon_Baker.jpg

simon%20baker.jpg

Simon Baker.

Yes, I know who he is, and he is my idea of a seriously yummy man. :)

Funny how what one persons "bag" is, isnt anothers. Simon Baker does nothing for me looks-wise.

Of course, thats just going by looks. I have often grown a real attraction to a guy based on his personality and the way he makes me feel, even if initial physical attraction wasnt there for me.

Eek

hes an actor. you are not interacting with him

so yeah you will have to judge him on looks :D (you can include voice and accent, walk, dress style I suppose.....)

but basically they are eye candy :)

you cant add a qualifier and say..oh u dont think hes cute, but u could think he is if u like his personality :D

u either think he is or he isnt, cant have it both ways :D

me and football players on the other hand, is a different story :D

Which is why Johnny Depp made number one at what is he 40 something? The man is gorgeous, smart, sexy and a really nice guy to boot. He has a very lucky wife.

Last I heard, he was married to Vanessa Paradis, Mr Depp is the lucky one in that relationship. World's sexiest woman, particularly with that French accent. Ooh La La!!

whos rain ? :D

i thought rain is a what, rather than a who :D

Can't say I've ever heard of him either, miggie. cute but not really my type. Nice abs tho :D

WAH! what planet have you been living on girls? :Dhttp://www.rain-jihoon.com/main.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_(entertainer)

Rain is a really famous Korean entertainer (call it a bit of a jack of all trades: singer, actor, dancer, model, etc etc). I actually didnt look at him twice because he was very young and "pretty boy". But for me hes suddenly become a tad more appealing as hes gotten closer to his 30's :) The longer hair is a bit of a clincher for me too. :D

eek-y

I dont know what to say :)

on the abs - one sees too many with that kinda body these days (atleast where I am :D ) so it doesnt really do anything for me

(yes Im tough to please :D )

"one sees too many with that kinda body these days (atleast where I am tongue.gif )" WAHH! Well if your bored of them miggy, send them over this way. :)

...Anyway, Rain, hes just tooo young. :D WIsh he had an older brother for me to drool instead. But regardless..he IS just so very very cute:

• 2 weeks later...

Patsy puts her big boot into the conversation.

Simon Baker has those come to bed eyes....

Johnny Depp has those come to bed and I shall ravage you eyes....

But Keanu has those come to bed and never get out of it while I ravage you eyes....

I prefere ugly fat intelligent men myself... with personal hygiene problems :):D

I prefere ugly fat intelligent men myself... with personal hygiene problems :):D

:D

Missed you patsy!

Don't worry, the big fat hairy feminazi is back with bells on!!! God, i missed you lot. I watched a lot of TV and the computer collected dust. And, as i said, it was the <deleted> cat that knocked the plug out chasing a spider.

Gonna get a dog next time.... Nah.... Rains too much here. So, I cannot see myself in my galoshes walking a dog. Sou'wester, anyone?!!

Johnny is HOT.

He's dangerous because

1.) He's extremely physically attractive

2.) He's so talented

In conversations, I always have to make a comment about his acting skills because people go on about how hot he is (which is true), but he is also such a great actor.

I don't know anything about rugby, but this person is fun to look at:

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncate...ny_cipriani.jpg