Shipping 4kg To Jakarta

skippybangkok

Hi,

Shipping about 4 kg ( product sample ) to Jakarta. By airfreight, the shipper wants about 13,500 baht. Told the girl in the office i can buy her an air asia ticket and fly her down there with 4kg luggage, and a night lay over for cheaper. Can go sea freight too, ( still waiting for price ).

anyone know what is a "normal" rate for door to door from BKK to Jakarta, or can recommend a decent company

Thx.

These guys here are a small outfit and are great for British import/exports too. I would expect that you will find that they are small enough to talk turkey with, but well-established enough to be totally proffessional.

Indochina Express Co.,Ltd

77/10 Sukhumvit Soi 4

Sukhumvit Road

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Tel: +66-2-6569019 (10 auto lines)

Fax: +66-2-6569022

Ask for Christian or Nook.

These guys here are a small outfit and are great for British import/exports too. I would expect that you will find that they are small enough to talk turkey with, but well-established enough to be totally proffessional.

Indochina Express Co.,Ltd

77/10 Sukhumvit Soi 4

Sukhumvit Road

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Tel: +66-2-6569019 (10 auto lines)

Fax: +66-2-6569022

Ask for Christian or Nook.

Agreed 100%, they are 10 times better than DHL. However Indonesia is a pain for freight charges, as it is normally BKK->SG->JAK.

As a last resort talk to the EMS (Express Mail Service) people at your local lost office.