Charity Auction. Half Day Motorcycle Track Day Training

thaicbr

Hi Guys.

We are now auctioning the Half day track day training gift voucher kindly supplied by Graham at Highside Tours at Bira race track, Pattaya.

This is for full training,

all safety equipment and the use of a race prepared bike for half a day.

It is worth 7,000 baht. All PROCEEDS go to Moo ban Dek Orphanage. Kanchanaburi

(you may upgrade to a full day by paying the difference between half and full day, terms and conditions apply)

see here for Highside website

Please just post your bid below.

The highest bidder by 4.30pm Saturday 28th November wins.

post-62652-1259030044_thumb.jpg

Ok. I'm now taking bids on Travelmates towel :)

(Travelmate more info on the towel required, is it new, does it have holes etc)

who wants to open the bidding with ummm say 20b

Edited by thaicbr

Ok sorry guys. I forgot that.

The gift voucher needs to be used in the 1st quarter of 2010 (Jan,Feb,March) at a time and date that is ok with High side tours. You need to contact Graham to check dates and times,

Allan

Travel mate still waiting info on the towel, colour etc :)

Ok. I'm now taking bids on Travelmates towel :)

(Travelmate more info on the towel required, is it new, does it have holes etc)

who wants to open the bidding with ummm say 20b

10b

A hoopy frood always knows where his towel is.

th_DontPanic.jpg

Will someone loan me thier bike if I bid? Not the Ninja 650R tho, that's just a 2-pot imitation of a sports bike. :D

Edited by Scubabuddha

Trent. The funds will go via Bazmlb the root admin here on Thai Visa.

He has set up an account in his companies name (Creative Solutions) to facilitate the fund transfer.

As this is a Thai Visa charity event please address any concerns to Barry. I am just helping out.

(and thanks again for your confidence, Its inspiring to me as i use my time to help with this good cause)

Regards Allan

Allan,

I will continue to bid on this item (the towel) as long as I am confident the 10b will be received direct to the charity. Can you please provide account details and contact person for the charity so we can deal direct with them should be declared the winner.

:)

Allan,

I will continue to bid on this item (the towel) as long as I am confident the 10b will be received direct to the charity. Can you please provide account details and contact person for the charity so we can deal direct with them should be declared the winner.

:)

Please pm me for those details

"Boy my ass is going to be sore after riding that new gixxer back to Phuket after I win this thing!!"

Scoobie.... you are bidding on a half day(1/2 day) track training day at Bira race track. Pattaya with Highside tours. NOT a new GSXR750 Dohhhh.

Please look at the Highside Tours website CLICK HERE FOR HIGHSIDE TOURS for full info. Graham has confirmed with me that the helmet, leathers etc will be provided IF you do not have them.

Regards Allan

"Boy my ass is going to be sore after riding that new gixxer back to Phuket after I win this thing!!"

Scoobie.... you are bidding on a half day(1/2 day) track training day at Bira race track. Pattaya with Highside tours. NOT a new GSXR750 Dohhhh.

Please look at the Highside Tours website CLICK HERE FOR HIGHSIDE TOURS for full info. Graham has confirmed with me that the helmet, leathers etc will be provided IF you do not have them.

Regards Allan

555. I know.