Frenchman Alleges Police Corruption Incident At Pattaya Police Station.

Rimmer

Pattaya, November 27 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Thursday evening at Pattaya Police Station, a French Restaurant Owner made a complaint regarding allegations of possible Police corruption in relation to a raid of his premise earlier in the day. Police Lieutenant Colonel Anan took up the case and spoke with Mr. Cyril Bossis Bonye aged 31 who owns a restaurant in Soi Yensabai where it intersects with Soi VC Hotel in South Pattaya. At around 4.30 on Thursday Afternoon a team of around 10 plain clothed Police Officers entered his restaurant armed with a search warrant, supposedly issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court. Their search uncovered a number of counterfeit branded items including 20 T-Shirts, 10 watches, 15 pairs of shoes and 38 audio CD’s. The items were seized and Mr. Bonye was taken to Pattaya Police Station to the third floor Investigations Unit. Mr. Bonye alleges that negotiations began to clear the case and Mr. Bonye was told that unless he paid them money, he would possibly be sent to jail; if the case came to court. In fear, Mr. Boney paid an amount of 150,000 Baht and was then allowed to leave without charge. Mr. Bonye, was eventually persuaded by friends to report the incident and during questioning he demanded the investigating officer recover this money for him. The case was recorded and the details will now be checked with the officers who took part in the raid.

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

http://www.pattayaone.net

post-22250-1259326193_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1259326216_thumb.jpg

I think he is fighting a losing battle but good on him for trying anyway. Poor guy, he risks resurrecting his case and getting put in jail but I hope he manages to get some publicity and support for trying what I personally would not do ie martyr myself to expose corrupt policemen in a foreign country.

Am totally confused! Is this a restaurant or a shop selling fake goods?

I don't know, but it seems the items could have been his personal items. The quantities aren't that large. Maybe he played some of the CDs in his restaurant.

If so, then lots of us are in similar danger. Lemme go and start with my T-shirts . . . .

Am totally confused! Is this a restaurant or a shop selling fake goods?

I don't know, but it seems the items could have been his personal items. The quantities aren't that large. Maybe he played some of the CDs in his restaurant.

If so, then lots of us are in similar danger. Lemme go and start with my T-shirts . . . .

Lert's not give them any ideas!

Another great earner could be raiding Pattaya's and Jomtien's beaches in the high season and fining all those tourists not in possession of their passports. (Anyone got a police/official uniform I could borrow?)

The guy looks to be more African that French :D

It may come as a surprise to you that countries like France, and Britain, had colonies in Africa.

It may also be a bit of a shock that such countries have many citizens from a wide variety of ethnic backgrounds.

There are even Thais living in England as British citizens :) and Thailand was not even a British colony.

The guy looks to be more African that French :D

It may come as a surprise to you that countries like France, and Britain, had colonies in Africa.

It may also be a bit of a shock that such countries have many citizens from a wide variety of ethnic backgrounds.

There are even Thais living in England as British citizens :) and Thailand was not even a British colony.

Yes, yes i know that. But if a dog is born in a stable then does that make it a horse :D

The guy looks to be more African that French :)

Why? Just becasue he is a black guy? so, in your estimation, every black in France is an african, what about the blacks in America? Cant be american right as they are black so must all be african!? What about all the blacks in UK, must all be illegal immigrants form Africa right? Same thing go for all of the pakistani and Indian people in the uK now, ALL of them cant be English can they?? What about the white population in Africa who were born there through many generations? Obviously cant be African eh! as they arent black!

People like you should get out more and see the world as it really is now, did you know that there are now planes that only take a few hours for people to travel to different countries these days? What about people moving to different countries and then having children and then they have children in them same countries? Open your eyes and lose the rascist comments and, yes! its a rascist comment that you made about a french guy looking more like an african just because of his color.

The guy looks to be more African that French :)

Why? Just becasue he is a black guy? so, in your estimation, every black in France is an african, what about the blacks in America? Cant be american right as they are black so must all be african!? What about all the blacks in UK, must all be illegal immigrants form Africa right? Same thing go for all of the pakistani and Indian people in the uK now, ALL of them cant be English can they?? What about the white population in Africa who were born there through many generations? Obviously cant be African eh! as they arent black!

People like you should get out more and see the world as it really is now, did you know that there are now planes that only take a few hours for people to travel to different countries these days? What about people moving to different countries and then having children and then they have children in them same countries? Open your eyes and lose the rascist comments and, yes! its a rascist comment that you made about a french guy looking more like an african just because of his color.

As i said above: if a dog is born in a stable then it is still a dog - not a horse.

If a person is born of african parents in France (eg.) then their birth may register them French - but are they not still african?

Edited by rabcbroon

Yes, yes i know that. But if a dog is born in a stable then does that make it a horse :D

Demeaning and racist inuendos.... very sad indeed :)

Analogy - not inuendo.

If you asked someone to identify a person by their appearance and they guessed accordingly then by your definition everyone would be racist.

When sitting at a cafe in Pattaya watching the world go by i often guess at peoples nationailty by their appearance. I think : 'that white girl is a Russian, that asian looking guy is a Singaporean, he looks like a German. ah, a couple of Indian guys', etc. etc. Now i could be wrong - but if this makes me a racist by guessing someones nationality then i a am a racist. but the word has gone PC mad.

Edited by rabcbroon

Analogy - not inuendo.

If you asked someone to identify a person by their appearance and they guessed accordingly then by your definition everyone would be racist.

When sitting at a cafe in Pattaya watching the world go by i often guess at peoples nationailty by their appearance. I think : 'that white girl is a Russian, that asian looking guy is a Singaporean, he looks like a German. ah, a couple of Indian guys', etc. etc. Now i could be wrong - but if this makes me a racist by guessing someones nationality then i a am a racist. but the word has gone PC mad.

Keep looking deeper mate.... yes inward :D

Analogy - not inuendo.

Keep looking deeper mate.... yes inward :D

Now you see - i guess your an Australian by the use of the word mate. And i must admit i can't stand people who use the term mate.

PS are those holding nationalistic views racists. You live in a world full of racists mate but you would need to look deeper to actually allow yourself to be truthfull - mate!

Edited by rabcbroon