English Man Catches Woman Stealing From His Room Safe.

Rimmer

Pattaya, December 9 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just before 6am on Wednesday, Mr. Darren Rogers aged 44 from the UK was awoken by the sound of someone in his front room of his apartment. He realized that he had left his front door open and caught a woman in the process of stealing money from his room safe. The key to the safe had been left on a table in clear view. The incident occurred at the D&P Apartments in Soi Beokeow and the suspect, who initially escaped, was soon caught. Khun Orawan aged 39 was caught in possession of 180 Pounds Sterling and 37 US Dollars and was subsequently arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station along with Mr. Rogers who completed a report of the incident. Khun Orawan revealed that she had tried many doors at the apartment complex and found Mr. Roger’s door had not been locked and seized the opportunity to steal from him. She is now behind bars awaiting a court appearance.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

9 DEC 2009

post-22250-1260358561_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1260358579_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1260358597_thumb.jpg

I wonder if it was the same lady who stole the management key, while cleaning at another Soi Bukaow hotel and raided a couple of safes, including mine. I lost several hundred quid but got most of it back on insurance.

Im just pleased they took a picture of that money otherwise i wouldnt have had a clue what this article was about :)

That's for the people who don't know what money looks like. :D

Well theft is still theft but by leaving his door unlocked AND his safe key lying in full view he was making a bit of a victim of himself. I suppose if it had been a combination lock safe he'd have helpfully written the combo down on a piece of paper.

Im just pleased they took a picture of that money otherwise i wouldnt have had a clue what this article was about :)

That's for the people who don't know what money looks like. :D

The speed money leaves my pocket these days maybe i ought to take pics of it just to remind myself i once had it.

Still yes he was stupid for leaving his door unlocked and the safe key on the table but does this justify someone walking in and helping themselves!

She probably explained that she took the money so she could change it to Baht for him seems it's a very good rate for the GBP and USD at the moment (NOT)