Good Place To Service My Honda Bike?

jbob

Hi Guys,

My Honda Air Blade has been feeling a bit sick lately and feel as though it needs a good service, can someone let me know of a good place in Chiang Mai that can do this. I live just north of the moat at santitham so the closer the better, understanding english is a bonus.

Thanks

For your location, Nat Honda is the (work) ticket.

Excellent service dept., fast & efficient. Customer waiting room with computers/internet access for free.

Prices same as any other Honda dealer. Everything is tagged with a service code on the invoice, they return all the used/worn/replaced parts.

Absolutely top notch.

ill second thai tots sugestion of .... Honda by airport plaza

i took my dream in there last week coz it was coughing , spluttering and had no power

i explained ( or so i thought ) i wanted them to check the engine ... tell me what was wrong with it ,

and how much it will be to repair it .. ? ?

ok ok come back in an hour and it will be 160 baht

i thought 160 baht to find out whats wrong with it would be money well spent so i had a wander down to airport plaza for a bit , went back and said wheres the report .

whats report ??? engine ok ! .... pay next door so i went next door to pay and asked for the report

again i got ... whats report ??? engine ok !

by this time i was wondering what ive paid 160 baht to be told engine ok when i know its dying so i got on it started it up and it wasnt coughing or spluttering any more and was ticking over beautifully WOW .

i went for a spin round the yard and i had power as well for 160 baht .... a bargain ! so i went back and asked him what did you do to it ?

his answer ..... we check engine !

dave2 .... a well satisfied honda airport plaza customer

ps ... its behind the big electrical shop on mahidol road.... see map

Being long years customer with Nat Motor on Huey Kaew - always satisfied with quality of work, prices, service for the customers,

also very good offer when changing the old bike for a new one! Highly recommended.

Edited by siamshot

Always stick with Honda as they're trained up somewhat and generally give consistent service over Somchai Bloggs the mechanic. Make sure they change the air filter and spark plug... will make a huge difference.