Help Please

cyLIONG

Rita (Thai) is a single mother with a 10 months old daughter and a 72 years old mother who take care her daughter when she is working. Her mother just had an accident where she broke her leg and admitted to hospital. She has no one to turn to right now and she really need someone advise on this. Please advise. Thanks

i am looking for the right channel to help her. perhaps a cheap local nursery in Sukhumvit which i will try to sort out the money and i have no clue for the mother yet. thanks

What is your question? Advice on what?

i can see from here that you are not a helpful person at all. thanks anyway
What is your relation with Rita?

If you can type this message you can also take care the baby isn't.

You might be a troll or you might be genuine, but quite a few people will be stumped with this one. What advice exactly are you talking about?

Is it about a new child minder? Is it about moving home to be nearer the old lady? Is it about how she can pay the hospital? Is it about suing the person resposible for the accident?

So many questions from such a small post

i am looking for the right channel to help her. perhaps a cheap local nursery in Sukhumvit which i will try to sort out the money and i have no clue for the mother yet. thanks
What is your question? Advice on what?

It would be helpfull to you, and us, if you would repost your request, outlining your specific questions.

Your OP is dificult to understand.

If you can not find a cheap nursery, the girl herself may be able to ask around amongst the people in her area to find another lady with a child ......somewhere close to where she lives.

Then you can pay her to look after your friend's daughter too. I am sure you will find a woman who will be very happy to make extra money for this work.

i can see from here that you are not a helpful person at all. thanks anyway

cyLIONG, i am a very helpful person.

But i need to know details before i can give yo a good advice, and if screaming about help and don't answer the questions doesnt sound good to me.

Details: She working , where and how many hours?

Can you take care the baby?

How long the grand mother will stay at the hospital and where as many hospitals can deliver the service you need at this moment, so contact the

hospital.

If you have the mney can't she ask for a unpaid leave from het Employer?

Good Luck

Thanks alot :) thank you

If you can not find a cheap nursery, the girl herself may be able to ask around amongst the people in her area to find another lady with a child ......somewhere close to where she lives.

Then you can pay her to look after your friend's daughter too. I am sure you will find a woman who will be very happy to make extra money for this work.

Thanks alot :D thank you

Good advice find another lady with child and drop there her 10 months old baby, you kidding me :) .

Sure you can find some woman if you give them money, i can find 50 off them today, but no mother gives away her baby like this, as i told before if you

are willing to pay her so she takes unpaid leave and stays with her baby.

If you realy care??????

I agree what do you do all day? If you work maybe another member can watch the baby. Maybe we can send the poor mother money. will that be okay with you and the mother?

i am sorry cos didn't provide enough information here and i will once i get the chance to speak to her again. thanks to everyone who are trying to help this unlucky women

Advice for you: next time when crying for help, run to the nearest 7/11 buy a permanet marker and a A4 paper.

Write on the paper, i need help but dont know why, take a taxi to Khao San road and start begging there, maybe more succes there.

PLEASE if you want to change the world for the better,

:) DONT POST STUPID MESSAGES :D