Non-immigrant "o" In Kl

My husband and me are making a trip going to KL to apply for non-imm "o" multiple entry base on marriage i had read alots on this forum

but would like to ask if for now do we have to show money on my husband account? and will be any problem if my husband

age is just 32 yrs. we are so tried for a trip to Laos every 3 months. :) for all of a document i think we are completed for those required.

KL would like to see an account with 100,000 baht or more in it. But many have received first multi entry non immigrant O visa without meeting that so it may be issued with a request that next year he be able to show the funds. He should have something to show even if not 100k. If you are with him it may also help.

He will need to take with him:

- Marriage certificate

- Signed copy of your ID card (if you are not with him)

- Short letter from you addressed to the embassy requesting the visa be issued (if you are not with him)

- Thai bank book showing some funds, as Lopburi3 says

- Completed Form TM7 and passport sized photo

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/tm7.doc

On re-entering Thailand he will get 90 days permission to stay. He will need to do a border run at least every 90 days; doing a final border run just before his visa expires will give a further 90 day permission to stay, stretching visa to 15 months.

Yes we had some fund and all document complete as your boths advised also i will be going to KL with him , anyhow thank you sooooooo much for your helping :)

Hi,

Unless they changed the schedule recently, you will go to the Thai Consulate in the morning the first day, and return the next afternoon to pick it up. Its best to be there before they open to get an early cue if you don't want to spend half a day. Once through the gate, you wait in front of the building that does the processing (there is a waiting area outside the building around to the right of the gatehouse. When you go into the building, be sure to get the number they give you. It will be a dual set of numbers. Keep one of them and bring back the next afternoon to pick up your passports.

They are really friendly there and pleasant at the window. Have a good trip. This time a year everything is lite up for Christmas and New Years. Be sure to go to the Petrona twin towers mall because there are 4 floors of lights and decorations.

Have a great time. Be sure to check Thai and Malaysian holiday schedule. Consulate closed on both holidays.