Concert Tickets

peregrine8

Thai Ticket Major is the best place for these sorts of things, either they're website or visit one of their many outlets in places such as Central ChidLom or Siam Paragon

Martin

Thank You... Do you know if they have a location in Pakkret.. Maybe at Central Plaza mall? I looked on there web site and could not find the locations. Also in what area is the Impact Arena? I was thinking of taking a cab to the sky train at the closest stop to Pakkret and then taking the sky train to the Arena. Is that possible or would it be better to Just take a cab from pakkret to the arena?

Thanks Peregrine

If you live in Pakkret your probably better off going straight to the venue to get tickets if you don't want to book on the Thai Ticket Major website. The Impact Arena is in Pakkret, get a cab straight there from your place i would suggest :)

Martin

Impact is way up in north Bangkok near Don Muang. If you really want to get public transport you can get the BTS to Mo Chit. From there you need to get into one of the Impact mini buses, this takes about half hour and takes you to the huge Impact complex. But annoyingly to the opposite side of the Impact complex to the arena. From there it's about a 15 minute walk back to the Arena, but of course there are plenty of motorbike taxi's. I done this once and it took alot longer than I thought to get there, pleased I wasn't bothered about seeing the support. Next time I'd pay a few extra baht to get a taxi straight there. As it's alot of hassle.

I think all Central stores have a Thai ticket major in them?

I think all Central stores have a Thai ticket major in them?

All the Major Cineplex's sell tickets too.

Thanks everyone. I was finally able to purchase my Green Day tickets at the major cinema on changwattena. I tried on line was not able to purchase. I went to Kasikorn bank and they said since the concert was not on Saturday or Sunday they could not sell it to me. I went to 7/11 counter service and they said that I could purchase it there but they did not know how to do it. If Major Cinema did not sell to us we were going to give up.... The concert better be good..lol

Thanks Again