What Local Magazines/newspapers/publications Do You Read?

eek

Any particular local paper/magazine/publication worth reading?

Citylife is great, but usually have a hard time getting hold of one (anyone know the best place to get one?)

Sometimes buy the Chiang Mai mail, which seems to be our "main" local rag.

Ive seen some random small publications around, which i cant remember the name of atm!

So whats out there? Whats good for what info etc?

Eek, Citylife will deliver for 650B a year - PM K.Pim for info (I keep meaning to do this, but keep forgetting to call!)

I read CL (when I get a copy - or am somewhere where I can get a looksee) - last one I read was the brilliant and infamous Pink Edition :) (October???)

I aslo buy a copy of the CM Mail, I think its a great little news paper - and any easy crossword/soduko I can do with the kids (if they are too hard, the kids get bored with them).

Compass rings a bell, but can't honestly remember reading a copy.

On the national side, I pickup the Nation from time to time, but not that often, just don't have time for the major comittment to read it. Sometimes skim the BKK Post in the office if I'm there and get chance - like the suppliments.

City Life is just head and shoulders above the rest, I like the free tourist magazine Guidelines that often has informative articles on the history of Chiang Mai.

I've picked up the last couple of issues of Compass's Gourmet & Cuisine Magazine that is pretty good if you have an interest in eating out in CM, though it might be bias to its advertisers.

I wouldn't buy the Chiang Mai mail but have a quick browse online when I remember.

PM me and I will send you a list of our delivery points (Citylife), this will make it easier for you to find the closest location to your home/business/favourite watering hole to pick up a copy. As ever, thank you for your lovely comments. Have a fabulous holiday. I certainly intend to!

Paid subscriptions might be a good idea, I'd be willing to pay out 100baht or so a month for a copy delivered to my door