Job Irak-afganistan

louiscnx

It might help if you at least get the spelling correct of the countries you are thinking of applying for work in. IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN! Great places to look for work and live! Have fun!

In several languages, it is correct to spell it "Irak", and in some (fewer) languages, "Afganistan" is correct. So I deduce that the OP is obviously either Albanian or Romanian. :)

louiscnx, I've worked in both. In my experience it is more likely to get hired if you know somebody over there, rather than looking on the internet or in job postings. Personal connections are important, and then having some skill comes second. Start asking your friends to ask their friends if they know somebody.

Not much connection to the Chiang Mai forum too...

Not commenting on moderation issues but.....when other topics, much more closely related to life in the Kingdom, are promptly closed due to 'not being relevant to Thailand'--why is this thread, which smells like a troll to me, still left open??? Mods work in mysterious ways.

I may have a few openings. I am starting up fish spas in Herat, Kabul, Mazar E Sharif and Kandahar.

Can you speak Pashtun or Hazaragi?

Familiarity with your standard AKM's or the Chinese 56 models also and advantage.

Working conditions are negotiable but we cannot offer good dental coverage. Must like goat.

Come on down, 5th mud hut on the left, Konduz.

OP doesn't say if male or female, skill set etc.

I know a few Thai girls who just got back from Camp Kandahar. They first went to Australia for some sort of free training then stationed in Afghanistan to do a variety of jobs like food prep, massage, medical care support and housekeeping etc. Didn't like the cold weather that much.

They had a good time, had no safety issues in the compound, plenty of other Thai girls to socialize with and now have western boyfriends who send them money.

Not commenting on moderation issues but.....when other topics, much more closely related to life in the Kingdom, are promptly closed due to 'not being relevant to Thailand'--why is this thread, which smells like a troll to me, still left open??? Mods work in mysterious ways.

perhaps because it would help if members used the report button so that a mod on duty can see the post?

sorry, not Thailand related, not Chiang Mai related.

///CLOSED//