'dry Erase' Wall Calendar

patsfangr

Does anybody know a source here in Pattaya for a wall calendar made of the 'dry erase' material? I'm looking for something that's about 18" x 30" to put on a wall, and use for planning events, noting meetings, etc. I've looked in Office Depot, and couple of stationary sections in supermarkets. All I can find are "photo" type wall calendars; and paper material desk calendars.

These are quite common in the USA; and I'm surprised that they are not readily available here. ... Then again, considering the Thai attitude toward "schedules" ... ;-)

If the larger stationery stores don't have them (make sure you ask them for their catalogue, because most staff don't know what is available in thier own stores), try Amazon or something similar. Sometimes, it's just quicker and more convenient to buy and order on line.

If the larger stationery stores don't have them (make sure you ask them for their catalogue, because most staff don't know what is available in thier own stores), try Amazon or something similar. Sometimes, it's just quicker and more convenient to buy and order on line.

Yup... maybe EBay.

-a fellow Bostonian

Amazon have quite a few of them

The ones i just looked at were non year specific, but aimed more at the childrens market more than anything else

Bacically they are something you could adapt in less than an hour, from just a dry wipe board, as opposed to a calender, if all else fails.

That stationary/craft place in the Central Plaza might carry such items, too

Penkoprod