Changing Order Of Chanels On True Pvr

daveb1

Using your remote click menu, then Set Up, then Channels. Once into channels you it tells you how to move the channels. A friend on Facebook said it took him over an hour to get the channels back into some sensible order. I undertsand True are making some changes & may offer new packages soon but the way the have just rearranaged the channels is completely ridiculous. What a <deleted>&*#%ng outfit.

From the number of Future Channels gaps they put in the channel sequence a person would thing a "big bunch" of new channels are coming out. However, but, the old sequence of channels had a good amount of Future Channels which never ended up with any channel.

But in case TrueVisions does add some new channels before the end of this decade and to be able to use TrueVision channel brochures/flyers, I just coded the Future Channels to be "skipped" in the channels setup. That way these blank/future channels are just skipped over when changing channels up or down. Plus, you can still easily/quickly check and see if a future/skipped channel currently indeed has a new channel by simply manually entering the number off the skipped channel. Then, if it does now have an actual TV channel just go back into the channel setup and deselected "skip" for that channel and it know appears as part of your selected channels.

Using your remote click menu, then Set Up, then Channels. Once into channels you it tells you how to move the channels. A friend on Facebook said it took him over an hour to get the channels back into some sensible order. I undertsand True are making some changes & may offer new packages soon but the way the have just rearranaged the channels is completely ridiculous. What a <deleted>&*#%ng outfit.

tHAT OPTION IS NOT ON THE pvr REMOTE I THINK YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT A NORMAL SATALITE BOX, ANYONE ELSE KNOW HOW TO DO IT ON THE pve?

Cheers

Dave. The only way I've found to do it on the PVR is to go into the Favorites section, then you can move all the channels you like into that category. Stupidly, you cannot move them into the order you want, it has to be in either numerical channel number or alphabetic by channel code.

Dave. The only way I've found to do it on the PVR is to go into the Favorites section, then you can move all the channels you like into that category. Stupidly, you cannot move them into the order you want, it has to be in either numerical channel number or alphabetic by channel code.

I had a feeling that was the case, thank you