Huskey Male Dog

sawadee the guy was making a joke, thats all...

some more information on your husky,

like: why are u finding a new home for him? (is he friendly? does he bite?)

is he nuetered? (no balls)

does he like children or not?

can he live in a house, or does he need a yard?

some more real information, people might contact you...

bina

israel

sawadee the guy was making a joke, thats all...

some more information on your husky,

like: why are u finding a new home for him? (is he friendly? does he bite?)

is he nuetered? (no balls)

does he like children or not?

can he live in a house, or does he need a yard?

some more real information, people might contact you...

bina

israel

Dear bina, :)

Sorry, about my not good reaction i didn't understand .

My huskey his name is Nicky is more than 2 years old.

I buy him as puppy in Pattaya.

It is a friendly nice dog in the beginning he needed time to know somebody, his reaction is run away.

He don't bite only he must know u.

He have his balls, he try to do with my 4 years old doberman ( female ) but she had already as young dog operation.

And i have a more than 4 months old german sheppard. ( female ) so i must becarefull that something happen and i get again puppy's.

Nicky know children from Thai friends and same reaction, not bite but want to know children better.

When he know he like to play.

He always live in the garden but i let him inside special when it is to hot weather.

Because in my house more cool, but sleep always outside when i go to bed.

Number one reason why i look for a other owner is i live in Pattaya with a garden where everthing is stone.

Is not my house, so i cannot change it.

When i had a normal garden i never do him away.

So somebody must have a normal yard.

When not possible i don't do him away because i still love my dog.

Hope i give with this more information.

Robert

Pattaya.

My dog Nicky i let him stay, till i find friends or people nearby where i live in Pattaya Klang.

So i don't look anymore for a house for my dog in Thai Visum, because i see not easy to find people.

Thanks for all the reactions about my dog, and i see if somebody who know my dog and want to take care him.

Or my dog Nicky can stay with me.

Robert.

Pattaya Klang.

My dog Nicky i let him stay, till i find friends or people nearby where i live in Pattaya Klang.

So i don't look anymore for a house for my dog in Thai Visum, because i see not easy to find people.

Thanks for all the reactions about my dog, and i see if somebody who know my dog and want to take care him.

Robert.

Pattaya Klang.

Hi. I live in Bangkok . I run a gardening business in Bangkok but I have a home in NongKhai.I have a shih tzu that lived with me for 5 years already. He was living in hel_l before i met him in a wealthy home and he was about to be given to the owners maid to be sent to burirum to convert him into a delicacy . I understand you about Nicky . If you guess furball and nicky can get together then maybe we can chat further.I have 3 children , age at 8 . 12 and 14 years old.All of us are dog lovers.In fact we are looking for a shih tzu or any dog in healthy condition to be furballs' playmate.He seems lonely without a friend.Call me at 0832442203 if you need any further info.Thanks

M.S.Tan

post-12703-1264342810_thumb.jpg

Robert.

Pattaya Klang.

Hi. I live in Bangkok . I run a gardening business in Bangkok but I have a home in NongKhai.I have a shih tzu that lived with me for 5 years already. He was living in hel_l before i met him in a wealthy home and he was about to be given to the owners maid to be sent to burirum to convert him into a delicacy . I understand you about Nicky . If you guess furball and nicky can get together then maybe we can chat further.I have 3 children , age at 8 . 12 and 14 years old.All of us are dog lovers.In fact we are looking for a shih tzu or any dog in healthy condition to be furballs' playmate.He seems lonely without a friend.Call me at 0832442203 if you need any further info.Thanks

M.S.Tan

Yes mr/mrs M.S Tan, :D

I understand u like to take a dog and i think u children are happy with Nicky and he with them. :D

U have much place for him and he get a friend, so he is not alone.

My dog have for the rest a good live is a nice friendly dog but can have a better live, so when u interested. :D

My dog have a good healthy condition every month he get with my other dogs a injection for animals special in this wet period. :)

And when the weather is not like now with much rain in Pattaya i bring him to the shop for wash and shave on some places.

When u like make a date and time and u can come to take him out Pattaya. :D

U can send to [email protected] a reaction that when u like i send u my adress. :D

Best Regards.

Robert.

Pattaya Klang.

post-12703-1264342830_thumb.jpg

I hope you find a good home for your beautiful dog.

Nicky is a very handsame and friendly dog, and for him better to find a place with a normal garden.

Now he have not enough space and not normal trees or plants to pee.

So hope somebody can give him a place till his died, and who take care him 100 %.

Than i have good feeling when he go away,.

Robert.

post-12703-1264342810_thumb.jpg

Robert.

Pattaya Klang.

M.S.Tan

Yes mr/mrs M.S Tan, :D

I understand u like to take a dog and i think u children are happy with Nicky and he with them. :D

U have much place for him and he get a friend, so he is not alone.

My dog have for the rest a good live is a nice friendly dog but can have a better live, so when u interested. :D

My dog have a good healthy condition every month he get with my other dogs a injection for animals special in this wet period. :)

And when the weather is not like now with much rain in Pattaya i bring him to the shop for wash and shave on some places.

When u like make a date and time and u can come to take him out Pattaya. :D

U can send to [email protected] a reaction that when u like i send u my adress. :D

Best Regards.

Robert.

Pattaya Klang.

Yes , I am interested . please send me your address and I will probably be there either on Saturday or Sunday Thanks. My email adress is --email edited out as not permitted for your own protect.... i will send nicky's owner the email and your answer as u both seem to miss each others personal messages and posts.....bina

good luck with the dog

M.S Tan