Thai Girls....

toyicebear

The point of this tread is to get an honest feedback from people who have had real expirience with Thai girls...ie. not short time for money style relationships.....

To make it short and sweet...

Thai girls are like Tigers in reality..... :o

(boy on boy realtion expirience is also welcome...since it goes to the same general theme..)

Edited by toyicebear

The point of this tread is to get an honest feedback from people who have had real expirience with Thai girls...ie. not short time for money style relationships.....

(boy on boy realtion expirience is also welcome...since it goes to the same general theme..)

Hi Toyicebear,

this topic was covered a few weeks ago, you may find everything you want or need to know by going back a few pages. (Dont know about the Boy on Boy bit though) You may well wish to repost in the Gay forum on that one.

Just to forwarn you in case you don't get much feedback.

All the best

TP

Hi Toyicebear,

this topic was covered a few weeks ago, you may find everything you want or need to know by going back a few pages. (Dont know about the Boy on Boy bit though) You may well wish to repost in the Gay forum on that one.

Just to forwarn you in case you don't get much feedback.

All the best

TP

Well, i was not asking because i wanted to know as such.....since i have plenty of personal expirience......

I was just interested in getting a discussion going and to know what others had expirienced........

pretty much submissive until you piss them off

That is sooooo very true, and also in a solid relationship and when out of the public eye....the submissive part fades quite rappidly too...... :D:D:D

Mine is very demure and submissive around my friends and in public. She thinks it is important for her man to have a big face.

Things change a lot when we are behind closed doors. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Well..fun reading...

I have never considered thai girls/women as submissive... that is unless you pay them to be your slave......Which works for a short periode of time anyway, or so i have been told......

Anyone who has been or are a friend of a thai girl, or has have been in a serious realtionship with one...will tell you so......)Tiger, Claws, wroowwww...)

A small hint..watch Thai Tv and see how nice and submissive Thai girls are portraied......

So..best of luck to anyone whising to get that kind of girl/wife...my aqdvice would be to go to the Phillipines instead.......

As for me, i will take my "tiger" wifes tandrums any day, compare to having a boring and compliant life partner...,..

:D:o:D

Thai girls are like Tigers in reality..... :D

My experience has been basically the same as the majority of the repsondents. Quite in public but on " occasions" quite opionated with a temper!!! :o

Yeah...this topic resurfaces every once an awhile... :o

The curious thing is that whenever it does appear/re-appear, you always get people saying how experienced they are with Thai women. Yet if that were true, you would have thought they would have realized a long time ago that Thai women (like women everywhere) are just too varied&individual to generalize.

Edited by fw1

Submissive = no.

But, and I will explain this, if approached correctly many girls in bars and clubs can be very kind and make you feel...somewhat more appruciated then 'back home'.

This is ofcourse all based on empirical tests with me or other farangs, and should not be taken for any general trouth. And I have never been in many parts of the country, so...

But in a club, atleast in non-tourist-area, there is generally only a handfull, if that, of white guys. If a girl likes a white guy (some of them don't, mind you), sometimes they can be a little more forward and often on the kind side to let you know they are interested. This is ofcourse a break for most euro-guys going out in their homecountries. While I on the other hand never-ever approach a woman, but always get picked up, this is often true for many of my friends atleast. The share ratio in the club of 'interested woman' vs 'this nice and mildly handsom white guy' is (finally) stacked in his favour.

Relationsships however is something completely different.

I would say that most Thai woman I meet are 'as spicy as the food they make'. And I like it spicy. I'm a argumentative and 'tought' (no, not like that :o ) guy who needs a strong person or the balance in the relationship is all crocked. My wife has a sharp tongue and can use it well. ^^

Thai girls are like Tigers in reality..... :D

Thailand is actually very much a matriarchal society, where the women have the final say on everything.

They take care of the children and they take care of the money and the assets of the family.

As far as money is concerned, the Thai man has little rights but can be allowed, sometimes, to stray a bit on the side... :o