Non-immigrant Ed Question

I have a one year Non-Imm Ed visa.

With this visa I have to report to immigration every 90 days. (visa is only 60 days old now)

However I want leave Thailand for a short break and then return before 90 days is up. But I am worried, because the visa says under NO. OF ENTRY = S

Will that make the visa expired on my return ? Because It doesn't allow multiple entries.

Is there a form I can get from Immigration to help , or will be I OK as my visa is and on my return to Thailand will they give me 90 days anyway ?

Thank You in advance for anybody who can help me.

It sounds as if you have a single entry Non-Imm-ED visa .. with an extension of stay that is valid for a year.

If that is the case you need to get a re-entry permit (1900 baht for a single entry and more for multiple) to keep your visa valid if you leave the country

If he is a language student (as the 90 day comment seems to indicate) he only has a 90 day extension of stay and must renew each 90 days.

If above is the case a single re-entry permit will keep the current permitted to stay alive and he can return/extend again if his paperwork for study is in order.

If it is a true one year extension of stay then you would probably want a multi re-entry permit if you planned more than 3 trips out.

It sounds as if you have a single entry Non-Imm-ED visa .. with an extension of stay that is valid for a year.

If that is the case you need to get a re-entry permit (1900 baht for a single entry and more for multiple) to keep your visa valid if you leave the country

So do I get a re-entry permit from my local immigration office and take it with me when I travel ?

Or do i ask for it in on my arrival back in Thailand and fill it in then ?

You must get from your local immigration office prior to travel - on return you enter that information on your arrival card and check that they stamp you in for your same previous date (they will have to reset a stamp to do so).

You must get from your local immigration office prior to travel - on return you enter that information on your arrival card and check that they stamp you in for your same previous date (they will have to reset a stamp to do so).

Thank You