Acetone

Be careful if You buy a large quanity as you may come to the attention of the authorities as Acetone has something to do with bomb construction. (I don't know what as i don't know too many friendly terriorists.).

yea,but it is mixed with other things i need pure acetone.

What are you making? Home brew? Sambuka? :)

Actually, 55ml to 38ltrs of fuel will increase your mileage by at least 10% (petrol, diesel etc). the acetone helps the fuel to atomise giving a cleaner, more efficient burn (cuts down of pollution as well, thanks for asking!)

yea,but it is mixed with other things i need pure acetone.

What are you making? Home brew? Sambuka? :)

Actually, 55ml to 38ltrs of fuel will increase your mileage by at least 10% (petrol, diesel etc). the acetone helps the fuel to atomise giving a cleaner, more efficient burn (cuts down of pollution as well, thanks for asking!)

From wiki......

Some automotive enthusiasts add acetone at around 1 part in 500 to their fuel, following claims of improvement in fuel economy and engine life.[9] Systematic testing has determined that acetone has no measurable effect on fuel economy or may in fact reduce engine life by adversely affecting fuel system parts.[10][11] The effect of acetone on fuel economy was addressed on the popular American TV show MythBusters in 2006, in which they observed a decrease on fuel economy.

hmmmm