Pet Toy Shop

I'm afraid that I can't help you, but I have a few thoughts on the subject. I fortunately brought two similar pieces of "scratching furniture" with me when I moved to Thailand in 2006. Since I am owned by five cats, I tend to be on the lookout for anything that might please them whenever I am on the move. I have however never seen anything like what you want, not here in Chiang Mai and not at e.g. Jatujak market in Bangkok.

I think that your best bet would be either a/ to let somebody build to your specifications or b/ to order from abroad. Since delivery time would probably not be critical, you might find the (surface) shipping cost not being too outrageous.

Here is one of my pieces:

post-20094-1263722586_thumb.jpg

I think that you could (comparatively) easily find somebody who could build one from pictures that you supply.

/ Priceless

I have seen small versions of these in a couple of pet shops around Bangkok but nothing as impressive as the one Priceless has.

I am drawing up plans to make one myself but am still looking for a local source for the sisal rope that seems to be the cat's favourite scratching material.