Fee For Work-permit These Days ?

What is the fee for a new work-permit these days ?

Somebody said that the price went up recently.

Thai Labour department website ? I sometimes trust Thai visa forum more that Thai gov. websites.

Edited by bow

Work permit fees are 750 Baht per quarter (3 months) or 3,000 Baht for the year plus administration fee (recently gone up from 100 baht to 600 baht). Further changes may be forthcoming to work permit regulations/fees with expected imminent amendments to the Foreign Business Act.

Just to update on the fee's

The last poster is correct ( 750 x 3 months, 3000 1 year ) except the admin fee is still 100 baht when you turn in the paper work and sign the book at counter# 15. Got mine done yesterday and picked up today so info is current.

My example only relates to renewing a work permit they might charge more for the 1st time applicant.

I think if i read that link above correctly the increase is for new applicants and changes/modifications not renewals. new apps and modifications to existing work permits is actually more work , new app is the full 4-5 pages of job application, and the changes/ modifications also take a new app to change your current position, address of work ect.

Or i could be Wrong :)

On a side note someone should make a thread about the labor and immigration offices , labor office was in and out less than 30 minutes both trips and Chang Wattana could not have been smoother and very relaxed atmosphere compared to how Suan plu was. really a big plus since the move.