Man Arrested For Threwing Poo At Abhisit's House

webfact

40-year-old man arrested for allegedly attacking PM's house

BANGKOK: -- A 40-year-old man was arrested Friday for allegedly hurling excrement bags into the compound of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's house.

Wiwian Tiewsawat was arrested at his house.

He was taken to the Thonglor police station for interrogation.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Update:

ATTACK ON PM'S RESIDENCE

A man detained

BANGKOK: -- A man, 30, was detained on suspicion of throwing excrement into the home of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva on February 1, Metropolitan Police Zone 5 chief Colonel Sombat Milinthachinda said on Friday.

The man appears to be mentally challenged and is undergoing the police questioning, he said, adding assistant national police chief Lt General Aswin Kwanmuang was present when the man gave his statement.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-12

Update:

ATTACK ON PM'S RESIDENCE

A man detained

BANGKOK: -- A man, 30, was detained on suspicion of throwing excrement into the home of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva on February 1, Metropolitan Police Zone 5 chief Colonel Sombat Milinthachinda said on Friday.

The man appears to be mentally challenged and is undergoing the police questioning, he said, adding assistant national police chief Lt General Aswin Kwanmuang was present when the man gave his statement.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-12

So, nothing to do with the Reds after all then?

He said he threw it in a very scientific manner - scatter logical, if you will. :)

So there's a science to threwing poo! Wish we had that when I was a school as sounds more interesting than chemistry and more practical in life. Can't remember ever using the periodic table after school but threwing poo could be quite useful.

The man appears to be mentally challenged ...

Taking this new information into account, doctors have upwardly revised the average IQ of the average Abhisit hater.

He said he did to spite the police, Abhisit had nothing to do with it. Seems even this guy don't give a S--- about Abhisit ether. :)

The man appears to be mentally challenged ...

Taking this new information into account, doctors have upwardly revised the average IQ of the average Abhisit hater.

He said he did to spite the police, Abhisit had nothing to do with it. Seems even this guy don't give a S--- about Abhisit ether. :)

I rest my case.

Update:

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-12

So, nothing to do with the Reds after all then?

maybe it is...lol :)

Update:

ATTACK ON PM'S RESIDENCE

A man detained

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-12

Is this the headline new? Welcome to LALA LAND

Mr. Hoo Flung Poo

No Its a book which goes by the name "Who Flung Dung" by "Willy Catchit! You remember they were in a set...The next one was "Spunk on the bed" by "Mister Completely!"lol

The best was 'Yellow River' by I. P. Daily, closely followed by 'The Broken Window' by Heifer Brick. God that takes me back to my childhood! :)