Electric Clock - Where To Buy?

mike44

I have seen them everywhere here in Pattaya...at stalls just outside of Tesco, Big C, Carrefour, Central, etc. Also, at the various night markets...even cheaper there.

I have not seen one with a batter backup yet....and they are expensive here anyway! I got mine for 600b or so...small one, but works great.

I got a digital wall clock from MBK many years back. Used the 50 Hz signal on the mains to keep the time, and also has a battery backup for when the mains are off. Runs fast however when disconnected from the power due to a cheap, non temperature compensated RC oscillator circuit. The same shop had a dozen or so of the small, bedside alarm clocks, and they were cheaper.

Don't remember the price as at that point in my Thailand experience I was spending money like water, but I'm sure it was under 1000 baht.

I would be surprised if you couldn't find what you were looking for at MBK. If you are already in Bangkok I would start there due to convenience of access and variety of products.

ιη ¢нιαηgмαι αт тнє ¢єηтяαℓ кѕк ∂єραятмєηт ѕтσяє тнєу нανє α gяєαт ¢σℓℓє¢тισηѕ σƒ єℓє¢тяι¢ ¢ℓσ¢кѕ, ∂σωηѕтαιяѕ ηєαя тнє ωαт¢нєѕ αη∂ נєωєℓℓяу, gσσ∂ вяαη∂ѕ σηℓу αη∂ ιηєχρєηѕινє.

вυу σηє ƒσя мє αℓѕσ ρℓєαѕє !