Tgm

SM7WGP

Hi All

Do anybody know if TGM has a shop in Chiangmai or out in Doi Saket and if so where.

I am tired of the super markets selling old cold cuts and sausages .

This goes for all the big stores like Big C, carrefore, Lotus , Rimping.

And I do get sick to SE them put all in plastic bags with air or in plastic rapping, it looks nice but that the stuff starts to s vetting and also contains massive with bacteria they dont know .

And they even the next day dry the things of with a cloth and the new rapping for sale again

Because Thais do not have a culture of cold cut they dont know how it should taste or smell for them is all Mae me panha.

:)

Nice webb site but it did not say if they have a shop anywhere.

If I say it like this Im looking for a German who have a business in chiangmai and make these products.

if no one can help on thaivisa, why not try and contact TGM directly?

If I say it like this Im looking for a German who have a business in chiangmai and make these products.

There is a German Restaurant and run by a German (Gunther) in back of San Kamphaeng just past the OTOP village that makes all the Mango wood products. He also makes many deli meats including many kinds of sausages. He is he best ib C.M. He has been here a long time. If you want to try his products you can go to the all you can eat Sunday brunch from 10:00- 3:00. I includes all hat he has on he menu and all for 170 baht and kids eat free.

There is a German Restaurant and run by a German (Gunther) in back of San Kamphaeng just past the OTOP village that makes all the Mango wood products. He also makes many deli meats including many kinds of sausages. He is he best ib C.M. He has been here a long time. If you want to try his products you can go to the all you can eat Sunday brunch from 10:00- 3:00. I includes all hat he has on he menu and all for 170 baht and kids eat free.

The Sunday Buffet is excellent, didn't realise the kids eat free, I normally leave them behind with the Mother in Law, next time I'll bring them along

i think the op wanted a CM location

but i still dont get why vacuum sealed isnt good enough, found in the deli fridge (not counter) in yr supermarket

It would be god with the vacuum sealed bags but mostly the temperature is to high and they get how should i put slippery inside and that is that product is getting bad or they put new expiring date on the bags.

So that why I try to get it as fresh as possible from the source so to say.

They sell most of Gunther's product (G & M Meats) at Rimping by Airport Central.

The guy is a German, master sausage maker with the highest certification from the relevant German guild.

I think a lot of his product is sold to various supers in BKK and relabeled with the store brand (like Villa, etc.).

I've never been to his locale for the Sunday brunch thing, but buy his products all the time. Excellent quality.