How Do I Resize Pics?

siamkiwi

you can use ACDS .

Open the picture

Click full viewer

On the left tool bar, almost in the middle of it, you will find a little flower, and when you click on it it will show resize. Select %, adjust, and then click estimate the new size. If OK click done, and save... That's it

I'm probably not the one to ask on this site because I always post pictures that I have on two other forums. I resize all my photos for the internet using Adobe Photoshop. The photos in my gallery are all the same size... approximately 7 inches wide at 100 dpi, and about midway of the scale of 1 to 10. That makes a reasonable size for all computer screens and you don't have to click on the photo to enlarge it.

you can use ACDS .

Open the picture

Click full viewer

On the left tool bar, almost in the middle of it, you will find a little flower, and when you click on it it will show resize. Select %, adjust, and then click estimate the new size. If OK click done, and save... That's it

Cheers

I hate to plug MS, but there is a program called Microsoft PowerToys for Windows that includes an image re-sizer and it is by far the best one I have found. Just right click on the photo and a window pops up and you have 5 or 6 choices of sizes. It even renames the re-sized pix and doesn't change the original. There are a couple more useful little programs in there as well. You can find the Power Toys at the MS download center.