Overstay Trouble

Just a follow-up on this post 'Visa Problem': http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30968

His girlfriend came crying to us this morning saying she could'nt take it anymore - it appears he has been beating her :o

Last night , she went to the hospital after what he told his mates in the pub was 'a slip in the shower'. She said he begged with her to tell the doc the same story so he would'nt get nicked.

She told us the real story - he banged her head repeatedly against the wall and pulled her arm back so far she thought it had broken her shoulder. A big fat falang guy against a small thai girl, and sometimes in front of her daughter.

So we tell her to go to the police, who surprisingly go up to the house to find he has put a new padlock on the door so she can't get in.

They find him in a friends bar a few hours later, and he gets down on his knees pleading with his bird to forgive him. The police see the 9 MONTH OVERSTAY in his passport and say its up to his girlfriend if she wants to get him kicked out. :D

Now she is back at our place with his passport and he is out drinking again....i'm taking a trip to immigration in the morning. Scum like this are exactly the sort that Thailand could do without. :D:D:D

Stupid is about the most polite word to describe this guy: He had it all. A Thai gf, a great country to stay in - but he would rather spend his time in a bar drinking after beating her up. No wonder she is upset.

Mr Lob, please do me one favour and explain to her that not all farangs are like her (I hope EX) boyfriend. Most of us treat our Thai partners like the princesses they are.

Peter

The police see the 9 MONTH OVERSTAY in his passport and say its up to his girlfriend if she wants to get him kicked out

Ah at last democracy in Thailand, how very pleasant for the old Bill to consult with his girlfriend re him being deported or not.

Restores my faith in these state sponsored thieves.

Just a follow-up on this post 'Visa Problem': http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30968

His girlfriend came crying to us this morning saying she could'nt take it anymore - it appears he has been beating her  :o

Last night , she went to the hospital after what he told his mates in the pub was 'a slip in the shower'. She said he begged with her to tell the doc the same story so he would'nt get nicked.

She told us the real story - he banged her head repeatedly against the wall and pulled her arm back so far she thought it had broken her shoulder. A big fat falang guy against a small thai girl, and sometimes in front of her daughter.

So we tell her to go to the police, who surprisingly go up to the house to find he has put a new padlock on the door so she can't get in.

They find him in a friends bar a few hours later, and he gets down on his knees pleading with his bird to forgive him. The police see the 9 MONTH OVERSTAY in his passport and say its up to his girlfriend if she wants to get him kicked out.  :D

Now she is back at our place with his passport and he is out drinking again....i'm taking a trip to immigration in the morning. Scum like this are exactly the sort that Thailand could do without.  :D  :D  :D

So did you go to Immigration on of all days Friday the 13th as per your post? :D Whats the reaction/outcome?

His girlfriend came crying to us this morning saying she could'nt take it anymore - it appears he has been beating her  :o

They find him in a friends bar a few hours later, and he gets down on his knees pleading with his bird to forgive him. The police see the 9 MONTH OVERSTAY in his passport and say its up to his girlfriend if she wants to get him kicked out.  :D

Now she is back at our place with his passport and he is out drinking again....i'm taking a trip to immigration in the morning. Scum like this are exactly the sort that Thailand could do without.  :D  :D  :D

So did you go to Immigration on of all days Friday the 13th as per your post? :D Whats the reaction/outcome?

I sent his girlfriend there as i was busy, but they have the passport and went looking for him - he has'nt come out of his house and won't answer the door to anyone. The latest revelation is that he has also ripped of my mate (his former landlord, an old australian guy) B30000 in rent so he has also brought criminal charges against him....

I sent his girlfriend there as i was busy, but they have the passport and went looking for him - he has'nt come out of his house and won't answer the door to anyone. The latest revelation is that he has also ripped of my mate (his former landlord, an old australian guy) B30000 in rent so he has also brought criminal charges against him....

He deserves what's coming... Som Num Naaa !! :D

totster :D

Edited by Totster

IF ANYONE IS IN CONTACT WITH THE VICTIM AND YOU KNOW THIS ABUSERS NATIONALITY.

DO THE RIGHT THING AND PHONE THE POLICE LIAISON OFFICER AT HIS EMBASSY.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/ABUSE ANOTHER CRIME WE AS MALES ALCOHOL/CHEMICAL INDUCED, JEALOSY DEPRESSION NAME ANY EXCUSE.

THERE IS NONE SEEK HELP!!!!!

THE VICTIM GET OUT.

FRIENDS OF THE VICTIM SUPPORT HER AND WHETHER IT'S IMMIGRATION, THE POLICE OR HIS EMBASSY'S LIAISON OFFICER DO THE RIGHT THING.

HOPEFULLY THIS NEW COMPUTER SYSTEM WILL HELP DETECT THE OVERSTAYERS.

YOU'D THINK ANYONE WITH THAT PROBLEM WOULD BE KEEPING A LOW PROFILE TO SAY THE LEAST.

ALSO Mr. LANDLORD FOLLOW THROUGH BETWEEN YOU AND THE GIRLFRIENDS FRIEND'S YOU MIGHT BE SAVING A LIFE

Hey MP5, do us all a favour- yourself included.

Unlock your "Caps Lock". Don't type in CAPITAL LETTERS!

It is really rude- perceived as SHOUTING OUT LOUD on the net. If it is too much work for you to type with proper capitalization, type in all lower case.

With all due respect,

bino

The latest revelation is that he has also ripped of my mate (his former landlord, an old australian guy) B30000 in rent so he has also brought criminal charges against him....

its not a criminal offence so he wont be able to bring criminal charges against him, the police will not arrest him for that, they also do not like getting involved in domestics, they dont even care about the 9 month overstay......

Hey MP5, do us all a favour- yourself included.

Unlock your "Caps Lock". Don't type in CAPITAL LETTERS!

It is really rude- perceived as SHOUTING OUT LOUD on the net. If it is too much work for you to type with proper capitalization, type in all lower case.

With all due respect,

bino

That's right, you can make your point without shouting :o

That's right, you can make your point without shouting :D

Definitely! And as most of us know shouting gets you nowhere (or the opposite of what you wanted) in the land of smiles! :o

Edited by bino

Unbelieveable Thailand: Let me see if I got this right

1. You can beat up your Thai gf without problems - as Thai police don't like to get involved in 'domestic disputes.'

2. You can rip off fellow farangs for thousands of baht - but that is not a criminal offence.

3. You can overstay for visa for 9 months - and the Police don't care.

Just as well he wasn't playing cards in front of a room on Soi 17 like two Thai women earlier this week: Police ARRESTED them (current edition of the Pattaya Mail).

Peter

Unbelieveable Thailand: Let me see if I got this right

1. You can beat up your Thai gf without problems - as Thai police don't like to get involved in 'domestic disputes.'

2. You can rip off fellow farangs for thousands of baht - but that is not a criminal offence.

3. You can overstay for visa for 9 months - and the Police don't care.

Just as well he wasn't playing cards in front of a room on Soi 17 like two Thai women earlier this week: Police ARRESTED them (current edition of the Pattaya Mail).

Peter

Too true, unbelievable being the operative word here.

Just because it's on here don't make it so, believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.