Seizing Any Of My Money Would Be Unfair: Thaksin

webfact

But rest assured this could be the final showdown. i am banging on civil war. game on!

Game on?!!! What a sickening attitude...

Civil war has you salivating so much, i just hope one day you find yourself slap bang in the middle of one. Be interesting to know when it is your neck on the line, whether you still believe it a price worth paying.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But rest assured this could be the final showdown. i am banging on civil war. game on!

Civil war has you salivating so much, i just hope one day you find yourself slap bang in the middle of one. Be interesting to know when it is your neck on the line, whether you still believe it a price worth paying.

I just hope the one he finds himself in the middle of is not only NOT in Thailand but is also nowhere near Thailand. Only an idiot would be wanting to see a civil war happen ANYWHERE. Civil wars tend to go on a long time as well as be bloodier than other fighting.

Seeing him post that makes me doubt that he is posting from anywhere near Thailand.

When liberty and freedom is taken away by force it can be restored by force

I just hope the one he finds himself in the middle of is not only NOT in Thailand but is also nowhere near Thailand. Only an idiot would be wanting to see a civil war happen ANYWHERE. Civil wars tend to go on a long time as well as be bloodier than other fighting.

Seeing him post that makes me doubt that he is posting from anywhere near Thailand.

Bloodshed the price for freedom

Civil war is the last resort. I do not wish to see it come to this but its inevitable.

Civil war is the last resort. I do not wish to see it come to this but its inevitable.

Gambling is illegal in Thailand but I would wager more than one rai of my prime farmland in Ban Pai, Khon Kaen, that you are talking absolute nonsense.

Gambling is illegal in Thailand but I would wager more than one rai of my prime farmland in Ban Pai, Khon Kaen, that you are talking absolute nonsense.

Do not discount anything when everything is so volatile now

The bombs, the shit bags and threats are just the prelude. Do you really doubt a loose cannon on any side will not attempt something crazy when push comes to shove? Desperate times calls for desperate measures. All the situtation now needs is a spark. Remember history how world war one was started.

Do not discount anything when everything is so volatile now

The bombs, the shit bags and threats are just the prelude. Do you really doubt a loose cannon on any side will not attempt something crazy when push comes to shove? Desperate times calls for desperate measures. All the situtation now needs is a spark. Remember history how world war one was started.

The excrement turned out to be the work of a stressed out individual who had visited countless government agencies to deal with his neighbours whom he felt were polluting his home.

The bombs did not explode. Possibly hard line military wanted to discredit the present army leadership or create instability leading to a coup. Possibly it was the hardcore reds.

If you can make out a credible comparison of the alliances pre WW1 in Europe to the present situation in Thailand I will recommend you as an honorary professor of history at Chula.

i am banging on civil war. game on!
When liberty and freedom is taken away by force it can be restored by force

I sincerely hope that you're wrong, as I would not want to see any Red-Shirts' blood spilled, in a failed attempt at civil-war.

i am no advocating anything.

I suggest you re-read your comments above, as you appear to be advocating civil-war and bloodshed, to achieve freedom & liberty which Thais already have, to some degree.

The Red-Shirts may not like the current government, it is their right to protest peacefully, and PM-Abhisit appears to be respecting this, so did the military when they were amazingly-restrained in the face of petrol-bombs & blazing-buses last April.

Red-TV is on-the-air, Red News on sale on the news-stand, so are their opposite equivalents, freedom-of-expression is therefore improving in Thailand.

These are all signs of progress towards more democracy.

A civil-war would be a step backwards. :)

Yeah, "life" is unfair. :D I hope he realizes this while he is being chauffeured around Cambodia and sees the locals "living lives of luxury" like he is. :) Oops...my mistake...he probably spends more time in that wonderful spit of sand of a country called Dubai :D where he can hob knob with the wealthy and "beautiful people" :D . Hopefully, he WILL be back in LOS and WILL be given free accommodation for a few years at the "Cross Bars Hotel". :D

What is annoying is that every time Thaksin tweets that he farted it's front page news with a full description of smell and consistency and analysis of what it means for Thailand.

Thaksin is the saviour of Thailand. He started the revolution.

Clearly somebody here is rather disturbed.

The reds know that the violence trigger cannot now so be easily pulled after their attack on Bangkok residents last year and the disruption of the international summit brought them into national disrepute. Nonetheless the thug mindset is not so easily put back into the wardrobe. The special feature of the red thug mentality is to make vague threats of the civil war to come, whip up an atmosphere of violent dark clouds and hope for the mayhem to begin. Once it does start (hopefully from their point of view) they will then say 'Hey, we warned you!' and claim that they are only responding to provocation. Like football thugs most of them are too cowardly to kick it off, but some are 'tooled' up and ready for action. While they mill around waiting the order of the day is to whip themselves up for the fray, which in this case is for the 'civil war'. Like football thugs, they are intellectually not very bright and they would lose. They hate to lose. But they will. Bravado is all that is left.

What is annoying is that every time Thaksin tweets that he farted it's front page news with a full description of smell and consistency and analysis of what it means for Thailand.

Thaksin is the saviour of Thailand. He started the revolution.

Clearly somebody here is rather disturbed.

The reds know that the violence trigger cannot now so be easily pulled after their attack on Bangkok residents last year and the disruption of the international summit brought them into national disrepute. Nonetheless the thug mindset is not so easily put back into the wardrobe. The special feature of the red thug mentality is to make vague threats of the civil war to come, whip up an atmosphere of violent dark clouds and hope for the mayhem to begin. Once it does start (hopefully from their point of view) they will then say 'Hey, we warned you!' and claim that they are only responding to provocation. Like football thugs most of them are too cowardly to kick it off, but some are 'tooled' up and ready for action. While they mill around waiting the order of the day is to whip themselves up for the fray, which in this case is for the 'civil war'. Like football thugs, they are intellectually not very bright and they would lose. They hate to lose. But they will. Bravado is all that is left.

I suspect it's more a case of them trying to distance themselves from from any potential violence, so that if and when it does kick-off the leaders can conveniently say "they are nothing to do with us, that they were all wearing red shirts is just a coincidence".

Or they might even try on the old faithful: "They must have been yellow shirts wearing red shirts"

I suspect it's more a case of them trying to distance themselves from from any potential violence, so that if and when it does kick-off the leaders can conveniently say "they are nothing to do with us, that they were all wearing red shirts is just a coincidence".

Or they might even try on the old faithful: "They must have been yellow shirts wearing red shirts"

Yeah same old "it was the fake red shirts who did it" excuse. I remember during the Songkran riots last year that when they announced at the red shirt gathering that there was that LPG truck threatening the lives of the Din Daeng residents, they all cheered. But after the riots they then claimed it wasn't the real red shirts there.

Yeah same old "it was the fake red shirts who did it" excuse. I remember during the Songkran riots last year that when they announced at the red shirt gathering that there was that LPG truck threatening the lives of the Din Daeng residents, they all cheered. But after the riots they then claimed it wasn't the real red shirts there.

Only this week the Bangkok Post reported that Thaksin was denying those violent events were the fault of the reds. Bloomberg news has been showing a nice video clip of a mob of red shirts using their baseball bats. Maybe Thaksin hasn't seen the clip but on the other hand he probably has. Two things to note. First that the reds have been unable to do anything this week becaus of their past exposure and secondly they need some time to get a proposed demo together. Other than that just a few apologists on this board doing paper tiger imitations of threatening civil war.