Anyone Here Looking To Buy At Noble Remix Or Siri@sukhumvit In Thong Lor?

I am thinking of buying a 1 br to rent out at either noble remix or siri@suk in Thong lor- both newly opened, both within 50 meters of BTS (remix will have bridge directly from the building to the BTS). I think siri is better quality and facility but remix has the birdge to the BTS...siri is slightly more expensive..

Anyone else been to see them, any thoughts?

I have been visit both of it. And in my opinion, Noble Remix is in better location. For quality of construction quite the same except noble remix doesn't provide fitted kitchen.

I do think the BTS connection direct from remix will be a big selling point when looking for renters. I also liked the larger window ocverage in remix- especially the 61 sqm corner units.

My only worry about remix is that the west facing units look over an almost empty plot of land (just a few wooden houses) so there is chance another condo could go up there and block the views...

I would choose the one without the direct connection to the BTS.

Who would want foot traffic from BTS users going through your building at odd hours?

I tend to believe that Siri is of higher quality as well (hence the price premium).

Noble offers their units at about 50,000 baht per sqm initially, so if the price is much higher than that you might want to think twice.

I have been visit both of it. And in my opinion, Noble Remix is in better location. For quality of construction quite the same except noble remix doesn't provide fitted kitchen.

I do think the BTS connection direct from remix will be a big selling point when looking for renters. I also liked the larger window ocverage in remix- especially the 61 sqm corner units.

My only worry about remix is that the west facing units look over an almost empty plot of land (just a few wooden houses) so there is chance another condo could go up there and block the views...

I am surprise as to why there is no comparison on the floor plans of both projects. Are foreigners now so used to living in dormitories that they find it hard to differentiate quality of living due to different layout?

I am surprise as to why there is no comparison on the floor plans of both projects. Are foreigners now so used to living in dormitories that they find it hard to differentiate quality of living due to different layout?

Good point- but i think it also depends on your target tenant nationality- im afraid to say that in my experience Japanese or Korean tenants are far more reliable and trustworthy than farang (sad to say because i am a farang!). In general Japanese tenants are quite happy with smaller units...

i am sure u will make money as an investment property but i personally consider both of these places to be very subpar. they are built with the absolute cheapest materials and finish possible. you could rip a hole through the walls with a pencil. pretty much every condominium in bangkok follows this line of absolute cheapest materials and finish and then usually terrible up keep and service after wards. the builders are surely making a mint.

i am sure u will make money as an investment property but i personally consider both of these places to be very subpar. they are built with the absolute cheapest materials and finish possible. you could rip a hole through the walls with a pencil. pretty much every condominium in bangkok follows this line of absolute cheapest materials and finish and then usually terrible up keep and service after wards. the builders are surely making a mint.

Yes they are making a mint, but the way to take advantage of that is to buy Thai construction company stocks. I bought LPN last month and my stocks are now up 10%, not a bad return these days!

Siri@suk , i was impressed with the quality of construction, best ive seen in Bangkok or Jakarta and i have seen many! But compared to the west, i dont know...

It is true that maintenance fees are too low in thailand- i would rather pay more and get good maintenance! But the thais dont like paying mantenance fees, which i think is abit short sited...

But the thais dont like paying mantenance fees, which i think is abit short sited...

It is in their nature. Notice the amount of illegal parking with breakdown lights blinking, just to save on Bt20 for a Bt1-2m car... :)

Good point- but i think it also depends on your target tenant nationality- im afraid to say that in my experience Japanese or Korean tenants are far more reliable and trustworthy than farang (sad to say because i am a farang!). In general Japanese tenants are quite happy with smaller units...

Japanese also dont care if they are charged much higher rental rates. I was shocked recently after learning that a studio in Emporio were rented out to a Japanese guy for 50,000/month. At least the tenant does not pay the rent by himself, his company take care of it.

am sure u will make money as an investment property

:)

i like that . that's funny .

I still say that if you have the money to spare, buying a condo (with no mortage) and renting it out is one of the best investments you can make , especially now. Where else can you get cash returns every month on your money totaling 6-9% per year. ? But to be on the sae side, dut dont put all your savings into it!