Nana Disco Is Re-opening On Friday, March 5th

webfact

I might open a greek restaurant in that area and call in Nana Mouskouri

hahaha People here have a sense of humour. Anyone know what is happening with the Nana Hotel?

The last time I saw the place it looked very run down, semi-abandoned even. Filled with ageing punters, who were coming back time and time again, and me. I thought that the owners were letting it run down, before demolishing or selling.

hahaha People here have a sense of humour. Anyone know what is happening with the Nana Hotel?

The last time I saw the place it looked very run down, semi-abandoned even. Filled with ageing punters, who were coming back time and time again, and me. I thought that the owners were letting it run down, before demolishing or selling.

Seems like business as usual :)

OK! FREE BAR FINE. :)

yeah, no bar fine......but they'll charge you 400THB (iirc) entrance fee and 150THB a beer.

nana disco used to be a laugh sometimes, eg it was good to see when I was new to thailand - cheesy as <deleted> but funny.

it went seriously downhill as the world economy slumped and the entrance fees/drinks prices soared. eg brits aren't going to pay £8 entrance and £3 a singha for some corny freelance joint on a regular basis.

the place was like a morgue the last time I went in.

OK! FREE BAR FINE. :)

yeah, no bar fine......but they'll charge you 400THB (iirc) entrance fee and 150THB a beer.

nana disco used to be a laugh sometimes, eg it was good to see when I was new to thailand - cheesy as <deleted> but funny.

it went seriously downhill as the world economy slumped and the entrance fees/drinks prices soared. eg brits aren't going to pay £8 entrance and £3 a singha for some corny freelance joint on a regular basis.

the place was like a morgue the last time I went in.

Especially when the outside bar opened. So you could have a beer, see the same girls in Nana car park, but under better lighting, and not have to deal with booming music making conversation impossible.

The main raison d'etre for Nana disco disappeared

Sometimes when my Dad and me had a couple of Beers he starts to tell me his old stories when he use to go to the Nana Disco with his Business Partner in the Late 80s and earlier 90s. He said at that time the Nana and the Heidelberg was the places to be. Anyhow, he also said in the Nana Disco you can listen to Life Bands, 2-3 Bottles of Red Wine and hanging out at nice comfortable couch sofas and having 4 to 8 Girls around.

Yeaaaa, must be a nice Club that time. :)

Free Entry for all.

just noticed above from original post - I'd be shocked if they scrapped the entrance fee altogether. actually, they probably have scrapped it..........but all beer is now 500THB a bottle. :)

well, anyone take a look? is it still as 5hit as before?

Edited by game4shame

Hahahaha....this is a really good one! Love it :)

This made my day ..

Dont take the mick mate, this is the highlight of most postee's day posting here.

Free Entry for all.

just noticed above from original post - I'd be shocked if they scrapped the entrance fee altogether. actually, they probably have scrapped it..........but all beer is now 500THB a bottle. :)

well, anyone take a look? is it still as 5hit as before?

Free entry - I'm sure the girls aren't aware of this. :D