Where Can I Buy Bubble Wrap And Envelope?

frenchFARANGbkk

hi,

I know you can buy 100 meters bubble wrap roll in BKK but I don't know where?

Also, where can I find a seller for hundreds of envelope?

Thanks.

My in-laws have a small business which includes making/selling of air cap bags. I've seen rolls of air cap sheet in their warehouse, they should know where to source it from. PM me if you have to.

Macro Stationary have various warehouse type outlets or Office Supplies.

I have found both reasonable and Office Supplies have gone out of there way to deliver at short notice.

Option 54: Type stationary wholesale exporters from Thailand in your search engine. I haven't but I'm sure there has to be a supplier

Macro Stationary have various warehouse type outlets or Office Supplies.

I have found both reasonable and Office Supplies have gone out of there way to deliver at short notice.

Option 54: Type stationary wholesale exporters from Thailand in your search engine. I haven't but I'm sure there has to be a supplier

We called a factory upp and they made them for us had to make 10 000 of them but its much cheaper then post office

PM if you want help to order :o

there is some company on Inthamara Rd which even delivers - however it is quite far and normally they prefer order of more than 1 roll of 100 meters

therefore I suggest - go to China town, I think it is Rathawong Rd there, which runs perpendicularly to main Rd of China town. there are few shops there with quite good deal offers.

and it is much more convinient to go there and faster than to Inthamara. just take subway to the last staion - Hualamphong - and then take a taxi or tuk-tuk from there (actually even to walk is not so far)....

hope it helps

aaah, about envelopes - depends what kind of them. if those with bubbles inside - I think only Thai post sells them; if normal - there are plenty of shops, like that already mentioned Macro, then B2S in Robinsons, Big-C - well, practically every big department store which has section for stationaries. there is Leaderprice store between Sois 12 and 14 on Sukhumvit , next to Times square Plaza and SHeraton (walking distance from Asoke BTS station)

I'm sure there are many other places - like few shops on Phratunam market (near to Central World Trade Plaza) or on JatuJak.... one simply has to choose which place is more convinient and has better prices.... :o

• 5 years later...

HI,

Currently I am looking to buy some bubble padded post packs in bangkok. The ones from the post office are 12 baht each but way too big. 23cm x 18.5cm.

and the ones from Tesco are 15 Baht and same size......I am looking for some about half that size and in hundreds. Any idea's?

About 12cm x 14cm or there abouts would be fine... I know Australia Post sells them in that size but pretty sure they buy them outsourced......and it works out too expensive to get them via OZ.

Seems like a waste to continually send something so big when I dont need that size, waste of paper, bubbles and postage costs?

If someone knows let me know...

Blessings and smiles,

M.

• 11 months later...