Falang In Thailnd

pett

The truth is, that with a few notable exceptions, if you are really a 'reject from your own society' then you dont end up getting on a plane and leaving your country. On the whole, if you're really 'bottom of the barrel' you wouldnt even think of leaving your own country let alone arriving in Thailand or all unfamiliar places.

As for if some people only turn into 'rejects' after a few years spent out in Thailand..well thats another question.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this is right that from  million of FALANG who hide them self in Thailand  50% of them are a kind  of ( rejected quality from there own society ) means  they cant win challenging life  in there own city  , or the are  a kind of mentally  criminal  who hid in Thailand , if you look deeply  to back ground life of many English teacher or  those who open bar and gogo in thailand, you can find interested  story . and honest people of Thailand that believe to any  falang  as a great personality , a falang few year back  put  the red cross boxes  in front of  many pattaya hotel and bar and restaurant  , and collect money for them self till police  catch him and deport him to he is home town .  and I found many falang look like farmer who work as  door keeper or reception  in many computer courses  in Bangkok .  they guy look like a home les in there own town , and as you know that Thailand weather is warm and all are jai dee dowai . pachaow  save Thailand .

I'm confident that all English Teachers have a suitable teaching degree from ENGLAND and not some crash course that any dropout ( see. artists, writer's, backbacker types, collage dropouts, happyhour chasers) can resgister for. :o

The truth is, that with a few notable exceptions, if you are really a 'reject from your own society' then you dont end up getting on a plane and leaving your country. On the whole, if you're really 'bottom of the barrel' you wouldnt even think of leaving your own country let alone arriving in Thailand or all unfamiliar places.

As for if some people only turn into 'rejects' after a few years spent out in Thailand..well thats another question.

Well said. I think that alot of the people that wind up in Thailand have a tendency to be eccentric, a quality that is often misunderstood at the best of times.

Will may be you have confidence in this matter , and what if I give you address of as les as 100 of english teacher who living in apartment in rent of 3000 bhat par month and have girl fried from soi 4 nana plaza and all nearly all evening drinks one or tow beer in same bar in soi 11 of sukhomvit . see iam not disturb personal life of any one , even I am ready to help them as I do lot of time ,, I means in general , we talk that why falang have to be like this in top of all that education , knowledge , experience and great moral that thy gain since or during there education time from there own home town or country .. the falangs that sale drugs in kowson road or steeling each other passport and sale to medal eastern people or trafficking the thai women to all over europe ,, we live all this for talk in same other time .. even this is crime that if falang tray to change religion of children of our country from buddhism to Christianity or other religion .. sad ,, sad ,, .

I don't think you are giving the world's rejects a fair shake. Just because someone is in a dead end job, little savings, college dropout, etc.... it doesn't mean they can't log into expedia and purchase and plane ticket to the LOS in hopes of a better deal over here.

:o

Will may be you have confidence in this matter ,  and what if I give you address of as les as 100 of english teacher who living in apartment  in  rent of 3000 bhat  par month and  have girl fried from soi  4 nana plaza  and all  nearly all evening drinks  one or tow beer in  same  bar in soi 11 of sukhomvit .  see  iam not disturb personal life of any one , even I am ready to help them as I do  lot of time  ,, I means in general  , we talk that why falang have to be like this in top of all that education , knowledge , experience  and  great moral that thy gain since or during there education time from there own  home town or country .. the falangs that sale drugs in kowson  road  or steeling each other passport and sale  to  medal eastern people  or trafficking the thai women to all over europe  ,, we live all this  for talk in same other time ..  even this is crime that if  falang tray to change religion of children of our country  from buddhism  to Christianity or other  religion  ..  sad ,, sad ,,  .

That was hard work reading that.... now if you would just stop making all of those deliberate mistakes, I would be able to make more sense of your posts.... :o

totster :D

That was hard work reading that.... now if you would just stop making all of those deliberate mistakes, I would be able to make more sense of your posts....  :o

totster  :D

Yup,,,. at least.., pick up a book on punctuation ..,.and read it .,.,.,.so ,next time you post ./,.,.,./I can easyer take in each seperate thout/.,.,. as it comes out of your head ,,.to your fingertipss..s, thanks

:D

Thailand is +07:00 hrs UTC

EST is -04:00 hrs UTC

(daylight savings not in effect would be -05:00)

spring forward, fall back is the ditty to remember that

That is a 12 hour differance

4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 12 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

The possibilities

The east coast of Brazil is -03:00 hrs UTC

The east coast of Canada is also -03:00 hrs UTC

Pituffik, Greenland is as well -03:00 hrs UTC

And, of course we also have a portion of Antartica as well

But.. then all of this only applies if the time on the profile is indeed correct at 11 hrs behind Thailand.

I was about to give Pett some support for his poor english skills until I saw his local time was 11 hours behind Thailand.....now where would that put him ???

11 hours behind Thailand would put him/her on the east coast of USA possibly?

It puts her in front of a computer set for 11 hours behind Thailand....anywhere in the world.

Upon second thought I'm editing this to try to hide my ignorance....is the time stamp you are looking at from the sender's computer setting or is it from some ISP's setting?

Also, what is a proxy and could this just be the proxy's time setting?

Edited by chownah

I was about to give Pett some support for his poor english skills until I saw his local time was 11 hours behind Thailand.....now where would that put him ???

It puts her in front of a computer set for 11 hours behind Thailand....anywhere in the world.

Upon second thought I'm editing this to try to hide my ignorance....is the time stamp you are looking at from the sender's computer setting or is it from some ISP's setting?

Yes, it would put them on the east coast. during the summer(daylight savings) we are 11 hours behind Thailand. In the winter it's 12.

Will may be you have confidence in this matter ,  and what if I give you address of as les as 100 of english teacher who living in apartment  in  rent of 3000 bhat  par month and  have girl fried from soi  4 nana plaza  and all  nearly all evening drinks  one or tow beer in  same  bar in soi 11 of sukhomvit .  see  iam not disturb personal life of any one , even I am ready to help them as I do  lot of time  ,, I means in general  , we talk that why falang have to be like this in top of all that education , knowledge , experience  and  great moral that thy gain since or during there education time from there own  home town or country .. the falangs that sale drugs in kowson  road  or steeling each other passport and sale  to  medal eastern people  or trafficking the thai women to all over europe  ,, we live all this  for talk in same other time ..  even this is crime that if  falang tray to change religion of children of our country  from buddhism  to Christianity or other  religion  ..  sad ,, sad ,,  .

post your list of 100 farang english teachers....

post your list of farangs that sell drugs

post your list of farangs that sell their passports

post your list of farangs that are involved with Thai women trafficking...

We're all waiting...

post your list of 100 farang english teachers....

post your list of farangs that sell drugs

post your list of farangs that sell their passports

post your list of farangs that are involved with Thai women trafficking...

We're all waiting...

(psssst. You forgot to say excluding members of Bedlam) :o

Yes, it would put them on the east coast. during the summer(daylight savings) we are 11 hours behind Thailand. In the winter it's 12.

Maybe New York

Will may be you have confidence in this matter ,  and what if I give you address of as les as 100 of english teacher who living in apartment  in  rent of 3000 bhat  par month and  have girl fried from soi  4 nana plaza  and all  nearly all evening drinks  one or tow beer in  same  bar in soi 11 of sukhomvit .  see  iam not disturb personal life of any one , even I am ready to help them as I do  lot of time  ,, I means in general   , we talk that why falang have to be like this in top of all that education , knowledge , experience  and  great moral that thy gain since or during there education time from there own  home town or country .. the falangs that sale drugs in kowson  road  or steeling each other passport and sale  to  medal eastern people   or trafficking the thai women to all over europe  ,, we live all this  for talk in same other time ..   even this is crime that if  falang tray to change religion of children of our country  from buddhism   to Christianity or other  religion  ..   sad ,, sad ,,  .

Is this another troll or just a wannabe English teacher!!

Edited by mpdkorat

Stop generalising a few rogue falangs, nobodies perfect, but exagerrating and making up total <deleted> just makes you look a prat.

I think this troll is a Thai person- In his other thread it talks about "taking 3.2 billion baht from my people". I think using a translation engine like thai2me.com to translate his Thai into english and posting the output. Word salad.

im think hes scammer fur bargirls etc...scamming money for sick bufffaloo :o