Guitars In Phuket

buckbundy

There are no quality guitars shops here selling the likes of Fender, Gibson, PRS, etc. but keep an eye in the local classifieds for private sales, I've seen a few good ones at times.

If you're after a cheaper guitar, I've noticed a shop along Chaofa Road East, coming from Phuket Town on the right hand side, more or less just as you've left Phuket Town.

There are no quality guitars shops here selling the likes of Fender, Gibson, PRS, etc. but keep an eye in the local classifieds for private sales, I've seen a few good ones at times.

If you're after a cheaper guitar, I've noticed a shop along Chaofa Road East, coming from Phuket Town on the right hand side, more or less just as you've left Phuket Town.

Friend of mine who is a musician in BKK was talking up Crafter Guitars.

Pretty sure a few of the shops in Phuket town sell them, 10-18,000thb.

There is a music shop just around the corner from the road that has all the banks on it.

You can find yamaha guitars in phuket town at yamaha music school ( on dibuck road from my memory)

if not go to siam paragon in bangkok :) you can find 2 guitars shops with an amazing collection of very nice guitars from all the best brands