Piss On Phuket

jackh

I come to this forum on occasion hopefully to one day detect a "change in the air" about life in Phuket. But it seems to just get worse and worse. I would have left a long time ago if I made the mistake of living there in the first place. It is a shame how bad crime and locals have become there.

I remain curious why expats would continue to stay there. I read all excuses here about how it is the same everywhere. That's a real cop out. Fact is, it is NOT the same everywhere. Phuket stands out high as a crappy place and should be left to the sorry ass locals to sort out. You expats have a choice, and it is truly weird to me why most of you hang on there. I suppose it really boils down to the birds of a feather theory.

In any case, I'm just happy I don't have to live there. Certainly I won't waste a single baht there again. Plenty of beautiful places in Asia that are not crime ridden cesspools I would rather live and spend my money.

Well thought for the day..... "Lock and load" boys and watch yer back!

I love Phuket, brilliant scenery, clean air, great access to the islands, good shopping and a well connected airport. But of course, I don't spend my evenings on Bangla, ride tuk tuks ever and I have at least half a brain which means I don't get ripped off every five seconds!

I thought this topic was about some weird german sex act? :)

Haha I've seen a lot in Thailand, but never that. Unless your count all the Thai men who stop along the road any old place and just turn away from traffic to do their business in front of God and everyone. I always give them a friendly little honk. That always sends the Thai gf and her sister into hysterics for some reason.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

I love Phuket, brilliant scenery, clean air, great access to the islands, good shopping and a well connected airport. But of course, I don't spend my evenings on Bangla, ride tuk tuks ever and I have at least half a brain which means I don't get ripped off every five seconds!

Agreed. OP is likely a troll or one of the guys who were exposed previously as having interestsin Hua Hin or some other place doing his best to flame Phuket to direct traffic his way.

So much to do and see here. Kiteboarding in Chalong Bay, mountian biking up to the Big Buddha or around Bangwat reservoir, trekking through Kao Phra Teaw National Park/Tonsai waterfalls. Motorcycle rides with my mates. I just got back from a beautiful sunset walk on Kata Beach, had dinner at a beach side restaurant. Fantasitic all.

Get out of Patong. Avoid the tuk tuks if you can. You'll have a great time.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

I thought this topic was about some weird german sex act? :D

No brit, thats Pattaya where that happens & just about every other strange sexual act.....according to the news :D

And I thought that happened at the Eden Club in Bangkok or so I am told. :)

Edited by britmaveric

And I thought that happened at the Eden Club in Bangkok or so I am told. :)

depends what side of the line you make your choice from...I mean...ummm....someone said that's maybe how it works :D

I thought Phuket was beautiful, a little on the pricey side but my hotel was nice and cheap (750Bt/night) car was 1,000Bt/day motorbike we got for 150Bt/day tuk tuk/taxi was expensive so we took the baht bus from Karon to Phuket City and taxi home. It's what you make of it, I loved it, beautiful scenery, off up into the hills nearly every day, down to Promthep for the sunset, nice beaches, clubs if you want them (went to Patong one night) street food in Karon/Kata was good, as were most of the restaurants.

I thought this topic was about some weird german sex act? :)

No brit, thats Pattaya where that happens & just about every other strange sexual act.....according to the news :D

Years ago in the Rock Hard two Germans, father & son, had two full operation katoeys stripped naked while the two Germans performed what can only be described as cunnilingus.

I still enjoy living in Phuket & seriously doubt I could live in Pattaya. One must remember that that the unofficial population in Phuket must be around 1 million which can bring all the frustrations that come with big city life such as the aggression on the roads. If one makes an effort to keep cool & mellow then it is far easier to see the good side of life.

I once had a Mozambiquan girlfriend who liked to piss on my hand in the shower. Left me a bit cold (well a bit warm on the hand really) but worth it, as she was like a woman possessed thereafter

Edited by SantiSuk