Swimming Pools

sezzo

I know that I am probably clutching at straws but nothing ventured nothing gained.

I am living about 100ks north of Ubon, 70 ks east of Amnat Charoen and 80 ks south of Mukdahan. A couple of us farangs in town are interested in travelling to a public swimming pool withing the area above a couple of times per week to do a few laps and generally relax.

Anyone know if a pool exists or not. Even if we can use a hotel pool that would be great.

Thanks in advance

I know that I am probably clutching at straws but nothing ventured nothing gained.

I am living about 100ks north of Ubon,  70 ks east of Amnat Charoen and 80 ks south of Mukdahan.  A couple of us farangs in town are interested in travelling to a public swimming pool withing the area above a couple of times per week to do a few laps and generally relax.

Anyone know if a pool exists or not.  Even if we can use a hotel pool that would be great.

Thanks in advance

I don't know Ubon, but in Udon you contact ahotle and pay a small fee for the use of a pool. Or as close friend of mine does, just go. LOL

Or as close friend of mine does, just go.

Thais are so laid back that you could go to any hotel and just jump in the pool and no one would notice you were not a guest.(Hotel with good percentage of farangs)