Tax Increase On Alcohol To Hit Foreigners And Benefit Tourist Police

Rimmer

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How stupid. Just another way to rip off foreigners. Most of the local expats who live in Pattaya dont even go out during Songkran....they stay home or many of them leave the city. Why? They afraid of the drunks.....mostly Thais. Who has the most problems with alcohol related injuries during Songkran.....the Thais. Better to ban alcohol sales to Thias during Songkran!!

I posted a reply but it was deleted by a moderator - perhaps it was full of expletives (ha ha). So now I will just have to stockpile on booze to go around this mess. What is it about April that makes people so crazy?

....yes shameless farangs.......I am paying 1.5M income tax per year.........

but cool I am only drinking beer..........

lucky me.....

Do you have a button manufacturing business by any chance?

I posted a reply but it was deleted by a moderator - perhaps it was full of expletives (ha ha). So now I will just have to stockpile on booze to go around this mess. What is it about April that makes people so crazy?

It's only on April 1st

Wow

Guess more people will avoid Pattaya for this Song Kran, way to go for a Tourist city. Then wanting to hit foreigners extra, that is brilliant, I mean these terrible people bring in extremely needed foreign currency to Thailand, currency which help keep the Nation out of bankruptcy.

It's not good enough to have dual prices at every park, let's hit them with yet another racist tax on beverage. Let's do it in a city entirely dependent on their visit to survive, let's do it in Pattaya.

Way to go Pattaya... When they manage to get rid of enough thai and foreign tourists in Pattaya, the police will not be busy, that sounds like the idea here. Maybe they manage to get Pattaya even emptier than it is, maybe they ruin enough to get gone as a tourist destination. Who knows? Why don't they just proclaim there real intentions? Do they want to keep thai and foreign tourist away for Song Kran? Later on do they want to avoid foreign tourists?

I see no reason to go to Pattaya anymore, there are other places in Thailand with same scene, less hassle and now definitely lower prices.

20 B on alcohol drinks sold to foreigners,

Its a shame and very sad people who making this rules i feel realy sorry for them, what is there next step.

White people banned on the streets between 19.00 and 07.00 :)

Crazy

more important, how are your dreams lately?

Some off topic and offensive posts have been removed - please keep it civil guys :D

You, global moderators, can you follow fast enough to remove the "date-reminders" for this topic of today??? :D

Tomorrow will be another day indeed... :D:D:)