Where To Watch Real Madrid Vs Barcelona

Salsero

Hi just wondering if anywhere in Phuket have good venues with big screens that show the Spanish League matches? I know Thailand love their EPL, but this one Spanish fixture has more class and skill than any EPL fixture I can think of :) , anyway it will be on Sunday night, but most likely will kick off around 2am Monday morning, any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.... and Vamos Madrid!!!!!

Not sure about Big Screen but it will be on Truesport 1.

Hi thanks for your reply, I don't live in Thailand, and it will be my first time in Phuket, is that a name of a bar or TV station? thanks

sorry mate, that's the TV Channel, don't forget to check out the Phuket forum as the guys on there live there and can probably point you in the best direction to view.

Guys,

Its on Saturday night at 9pm. I assume the BBC time is BST which would make it 3am Sunday Morning in Thailand.

Please note: Fixtures are subject to change. The BBC is not responsible for any changes that may be made.

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Malaga v Sevilla, 17:00

Real Madrid v Barcelona, 21:00

Tenerife v Valladolid, 19:00

Villarreal v Sporting Gijon, 19:00

Xerez v Getafe, 19:00

Guys,

Its on Saturday night at 9pm. I assume the BBC time is BST which would make it 3am Sunday Morning in Thailand.

Please note: Fixtures are subject to change. The BBC is not responsible for any changes that may be made.

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Actually the Madrid kick off is at 22:00 local time 10th of April (website I was looking at before had it all wrong), so that would make it 03:00am Phuket time, I hope there will places still open to show el clasico?

Guys,

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Actually the Madrid kick off is at 22:00 local time 10th of April (website I was looking at before had it all wrong), so that would make it 03:00am Phuket time, I hope there will places still open to show el clasico?

I don't live in Phuket but I think you will be very lucky to get a bar showing it at that time. I would make sure your hotel has it on their TV channels.

If you can't see it live you could always wait and watch the repeat - obviously don't go online or talk to any other Spanish football supporters before.....

According to Truevisions website (http://www.truevisionstv.com/trueworld.asp...pk=0&mode=3) they are repeating the game at 10.00 and 16.30 on April 11th. I am sure a bar will be more than happy to put it on for you at that time.

I hope you guys got to see it.

Once Barca went ahead through Messi (who else) they controlled it. The 2nd goal clinched it. Van der Vart missed a good chance to get Real back in it. Casillas made 2 terrific saves from Messi in the 2nd half. Xavi was superb for Barca. He made both goals though Messi still had a lot to do. 2nd was a clinical finish from Pedro. Barca strong favourites now. :)