Car Wash

FelangBloke

There are more car washes in Hua Hin than there are optical places or tailors. Just to point out a few, starting from the north end of town there is a very good one behind the new restaurants across Petchkasem road from Golden Place. Look for the sign and the double (divided) driveway. You can get your car washed, usually in an hour and a half while you sit in the restaurants in front sipping on a few Thai beers. Further south there is one near the Shell station, then there are two on Soi 80 where there are many watering holes in which to wait while your car is being cleaned. The one mentioned at the grand (on the soi between San Paulo hospital and the grand market) is a very good one and then over the flyover going south towards Pranburi there are two on the left (east side) between the flyover and Soi 116. There are many, many, more and they are all pretty reasonable (most wash and vacuum my SUV for under 200 baht).

• 2 weeks later...
There are more car washes in Hua Hin than there are optical places or tailors. Just to point out a few, starting from the north end of town there is a very good one behind the new restaurants across Petchkasem road from Golden Place. Look for the sign and the double (divided) driveway. You can get your car washed, usually in an hour and a half while you sit in the restaurants in front sipping on a few Thai beers. Further south there is one near the Shell station, then there are two on Soi 80 where there are many watering holes in which to wait while your car is being cleaned. The one mentioned at the grand (on the soi between San Paulo hospital and the grand market) is a very good one and then over the flyover going south towards Pranburi there are two on the left (east side) between the flyover and Soi 116. There are many, many, more and they are all pretty reasonable (most wash and vacuum my SUV for under 200 baht).

I used the car wash not far from the 'Land Office' , but on the other side of the Phetkasem road yesterday for the first time and have got to say that they did a very thorough job, both inside and out for 200B. This included a very, very good under car pressure wash -the vehicle being caked in mud underneath when I drove it in. The plastic under-guards looked like new when they had finished with them.

I will definitely use them again. I used to use the one by the side of the St Paolo hospital, but this new one is much more convenient for me and the same price.

I used the car wash not far from the 'Land Office' , but on the other side of the Phetkasem road yesterday for the first time and have got to say that they did a very thorough job, both inside and out for 200B. This included a very, very good under car pressure wash -the vehicle being caked in mud underneath when I drove it in. The plastic under-guards looked like new when they had finished with them.

I will definitely use them again. I used to use the one by the side of the St Paolo hospital, but this new one is much more convenient for me and the same price.

Yes, I think that's the best one on the south end of town, in the center of town I like the one between grand market and San Paulo Hospital and on the north end I like the one behind the restaurants across from Golden Place.

• 1 year later...

I just used a car cleaning service that comes to your home.

Car clean inside and out 150 baht - polishing service not available.

Nee and her team (her son!) did a great job. Took just over an hour. Contact: 0848931064

:clap2:

HHF :

Do the 2 car wash facilities on Soi 80 still exist ?

The missus uses the one in Market Village but such a long wait sometimes so as she often has her hair washed in a salon on Soi 80 I thought she could try washing the car at the same time................

I must admit I haven't noticed any although I don't use 80 very often, I just pop into Play Sports Lounge if I am waiting for her in the hairdressers.

Edited by YorkshireTyke

HHF :

Do the 2 car wash facilities on Soi 80 still exist ?

Not sure, as I've been using the one south of the flyover (closer to my home for the last year). The best one on Soi 80 imo was about just a few hundred meters up on the right side, they have a fence but gate is open if they are in business.