Chiangmai Ram I.c.u

Maejo Man

My dentists at the RAM Dental Clinic have often asked me if I want to purchase medicines from the hospital or from a regular drug store. I chose a drug with codeine for pain the other day that you can only buy from a hospital and they were only 10 baht each.

CMR is aimed at white people, far too expensive for most Thais

You certainly see a farang dotted here and there, but most of their business comes from Thai citizens.

Check out the cars that fill up the parking lot. :)

CMR is aimed at white people, far too expensive for most Thais

You certainly see a farang dotted here and there, but most of their business comes from Thai citizens.

Check out the cars that fill up the parking lot. :)

A rather uneducated comment, Obviously sarahsbloke doesn't know much about the Thai society.

When there is an accident involving a farang in Chiang Mai that an ambulance responds to it automatically takes the farang to CM Ram. The ambulance driver probably gets kick backs. I could be wrong.

In your case a concerned witness told them to take you to the Ram. I think I have the right Richard of Sompet market accident fame :)

I had an accident across from Mike's Burgers inside the moat 4 years ago. Is that what you are refering to?

I had an accident across from Mike's Burgers inside the moat 4 years ago. Is that what you are refering to?

Thant's the one. I had just crossed the road when you got "collected" and called the emergency services.

Looked like you had done one of those "naughty Thai doglegs" from Chiangmoi. Luckily time heals, was it really that long ago?

Anyway I'm off to the ICU again shortly to see how my mate is doing. Stay safe.