New Horizons

Nikkisixx

Without wishing to beat around the bush, my business in Isaan is currently 'dancing the Newgate hornpipe' ie; in a bad way. My wife and myself, own a restaurant/Karaoke bar in the middle of nowhere, between Nongbualamphu and Nong Khai and things are not good.

We are now wanting to start afresh and move to the coast somewhere...any suggestions? Do any of you have good ideas for business alternatives? I would be very interested to hear your opinions!!

If you are happy with running a small Thai restaurant from a townhouse and making a modest salary 20k-30k a month after outgoings, try Cha am. Busy each weekend with Thais and holidays is packed, good Beach and great market to get your produce from. Small Expat community But only 15 minutes from Hua Hin, Tesco etc. A few places for rent 7k - 10k a month with 3 year contract. No key money.

If you are happy with running a small Thai restaurant from a townhouse and making a modest salary 20k-30k a month after outgoings, try Cha am. Busy each weekend with Thais and holidays is packed, good Beach and great market to get your produce from. Small Expat community But only 15 minutes from Hua Hin, Tesco etc. A few places for rent 7k - 10k a month with 3 year contract. No key money.

The beaches around Ban Phe are identical to Cha Am