Thai Tourist Police Arrest Foreign Gang In 100 Million Baht Fraud

webfact

I must say, it is amazing how everyone ever arrested for anything always admit to their crime in amazing Thailand.

This kind of scams have been going on for years,all around the world, still can not understand why it takes Thai police 100 000 000 loss to actually catch someone.

Well actually most criminals do admit their guilt when caught. You have obviously never worked as an investigator on complicated white collar crimes with multiple victims and numerous locations over a long period of time. Another ignorant post.

Actually, most dont, and before you have a go at me too, I am a former law enforcement officer. Sorry, but you are wrong, most criminals unless caught red handed will not admit anything.

You must have come from the sensative new age breed of cops, bridge. Most people I pinched always fessed up :) , but then again I didnt do half baked briefs and always caught them red handed :D leaving them no choice other than to 'cop it sweet' :D

I must say, it is amazing how everyone ever arrested for anything always admit to their crime in amazing Thailand.

This kind of scams have been going on for years,all around the world, still can not understand why it takes Thai police 100 000 000 loss to actually catch someone.

Read this book "Welcome To hel_l by Colin Martin" and you will understand why people confess in Amazing Thailand!!!!!

Well actually most criminals do admit their guilt when caught. You have obviously never worked as an investigator on complicated white collar crimes with multiple victims and numerous locations over a long period of time. Another ignorant post.

why is it that there has to be always someone like u who just likes to make "ignorant comments" in this forum - or just wanting to stir the pot first thing on a sunday morning as u have nothing better to contribute - suggest u get outside and take you dog or wife for a walk in the fresh air - might clear your mind - like to know why your expertise are - maybe an undercover agent for Interpol - and knows everything - about nothing

Maybe Ausie criminals are deep down inside really honest folks that just really need a forum to speak the truth.... so during the come to jesus interview, they just spill every thing...?

Just be grateful they are caught; more scum off the street.

Temporarily though. They'll be out and back at it within a month.

Actually, most dont, and before you have a go at me too, I am a former law enforcement officer. Sorry, but you are wrong, most criminals unless caught red handed will not admit anything.

You must have come from the sensative new age breed of cops, bridge. Most people I pinched always fessed up :) , but then again I didnt do half baked briefs and always caught them red handed :D leaving them no choice other than to 'cop it sweet' :D

well, since the ice age laws have changed abit and the criminals are far more up to date with how to work the system

and as you admitted you caught them red handed

its not a matter of being "sensitive" its stupid new politically correct laws that the british seem to love which also seem designed to protect the very people who seem to blame the UK for all their woes, have no liking nor eespecr for it

but all would much rather live there rather than where they came from. The men on the street have their hands tied. The flying squad is not allowed to say that almost all cases now are ethnic.

Uk out of trying to do the right thing is destroying itself.

A great man, Enoch Powell, once said this( not that i agreed with all that he said)

foreigners

in my , and many other, there are no foreigners,therefore we do not subscribe, nor are really bothered by any immigration law's

its all so banal

" this is my country- not your, because my DNA says....." lets grow, the world is ours

who has the right to say where and when an how we as humans can go

its time to live as one

although of course we cannot change overnight, along way to go before this can happen for most

I'll second that! I have met many prisoners who denied their guilt despite the guilty verdict. No doubt someone will write that some people are locked up after miscarriages of justice. I once asked one convicted criminal how many times he had done something illegal. His reply, "many, many times". How many times have you offended? "Once". Once because that was the only time he had been caught and sentenced.

Neverdie,

Just because they didn't fess up, had no bearing whatsoever on the strength of my briefs. As for 'half baked' briefs, well I can't really comment on that, most pleaded guilty at first plea/mention date. Fortunately I spent more time on the street than in the witness box.

Bridge

Put em in jail and throw away the key. I don't care where they are on the planet, dirt bags like this need to never see the light of day again!

a few words for you( by the way- you are in a form of prison yourself ,sorry to have to tell you this( it does some of coures))

1- you pay the bill

2- you make the crooks richer-and angrier, one man told me how upon his release he arranged the murder/death of an innocent person of country that jailed him( by a clever means one can find on the net)

what makes this bad is that the "offence" was procession of very small amount of LSD

he claims he was beaten, lost his wife, and was filled with hate,i actually took some time out to look into this.He told me he no longer has this hate because of what he did.

3- prison does, not, in so many cases, not all,s work and cause the opposite effect

4- prisons are schools of crime

next

" distrust all those to whom the impulse to punish is powerful"

"the worst deeds like poison weeds

Bloom well in prison air

It is only that what is good in man

That wastes and withers there"

oscar wilde

I don't give a rat's behind. Real scumbags deserve to be destroyed but that's usually not possible. Would you prefer to slap them on the wrist and turn them back out to resume their criminal ways???? You think a criminal doesn't learn more criminal ways on the streets? You deserve to be a big time victim.

Put em in jail and throw away the key. I don't care where they are on the planet, dirt bags like this need to never see the light of day again!

a few words for you( by the way- you are in a form of prison yourself ,sorry to have to tell you this( it does some of coures))

1- you pay the bill

2- you make the crooks richer-and angrier, one man told me how upon his release he arranged the murder/death of an innocent person of country that jailed him( by a clever means one can find on the net)

what makes this bad is that the "offence" was procession of very small amount of LSD

he claims he was beaten, lost his wife, and was filled with hate,i actually took some time out to look into this.He told me he no longer has this hate because of what he did.

3- prison does, not, in so many cases, not all,s work and cause the opposite effect

4- prisons are schools of crime

next

" distrust all those to whom the impulse to punish is powerful"

"the worst deeds like poison weeds

Bloom well in prison air

It is only that what is good in man

That wastes and withers there"

oscar wilde

I don't give a rat's behind. Real scumbags deserve to be destroyed but that's usually not possible. Would you prefer to slap them on the wrist and turn them back out to resume their criminal ways???? You think a criminal doesn't learn more criminal ways on the streets? You deserve to be a big time victim.

you do give a rats arse???( where did you get it,inherited perhaps?) God, you lot are so behind..... if you " did not give a part of your family's body you would not reply, nor act like the silly, and make yourself you so childish and thick( is that right British phrase?

Crooks learn very little compared to prison on the streets. Is there a school for crime?.There have only ever been 7 known books on how to commit crimes successfully.One was banned because some used the successfully- but can still be obtained.

Prisons however( which one are you in?) a crook knows he is surrounded by crooks and why they are there- learning and networking is far, far easier. That statement of yours show how much you understand what is really going on. You know very little and havea the typical, if not classical mindset of...I hate to be so direct, in fact I will not, self actualized

I have been a victim thank you. I do not know if I deserved to be. Lucky for me I survived.

I hope you survive too.

Wishing that on anyone says everything about who you really are-are you not not also , by your own definition a scumbag( only scum calls someone scum- is one quote I like) buy wishing that upon me.

As thick as you like to portray yourself( I must say, you have done a very good job) I would never wish that upon you and would do anything I could to assist.

The police raid also uncovered a great number of defective ATMs, as they recorded 50,000 baht being taken per person on each transaction instead of the true amount of 100 baht

The police will ask the banks to repair there faulty machines as soon as possible, so to avoid a long drawn out costly accounting check up

This unsubstantiated statement appears to have little to do with the Credit Card scam.

Any such defect in the ATM can only be an inside job at the bank,

and from my experience in the banking industry I think that unlikely.

Once such a defect were recognised, which should be within 24 hours

when the ATM records do not match with the money in the cassettes inside the ATM,

the bank will be hot on the task without any prompting from the police.

good god man, where is your sense of humour?