zaf1

There is a old saying where I come from

"When days were old

and knights were bold

and Dingers weren't invented

They tied their socks

around their C&$%S

and F$%^#D away contented"

It has a certian appeal in your case i think.......

edit: I do not reccommend socks as condoms.

Try the Gay forum. :)

Because only gay people think about safety?

To widen his field of enquiry. :D

You were probably trying to be either helpful or funny, but I still think it was kind of a ridiculous statement. The General Topics forum is for everyone. The OP could have also widened his field by posting in the Health Forum, since the question is health related. Or the Ladies Forum, because women care about protection too. Or even the Pattaya forum, because there seem to be a lot of sex-related conversations going on there. Or any forum really. There must be a reason why you decided to suggest only the Gay Forum.

There is a old saying where I come from

"When days were old

and knights were bold

and Dingers weren't invented

They tied their socks

around their C&$%S

and F$%^#D away contented"

It has a certian appeal in your case i think.......

edit: I do not reccommend socks as condoms.

apparrently they used to use pigs intestines or stumoch in the middle ages.

you died from siphilis in those days

Try the Gay forum. :)

To widen his field of enquiry. :D

You were probably trying to be either helpful or funny, but I still think it was kind of a ridiculous statement. The General Topics forum is for everyone. The OP could have also widened his field by posting in the Health Forum, since the question is health related. Or the Ladies Forum, because women care about protection too. Or even the Pattaya forum, because there seem to be a lot of sex-related conversations going on there. Or any forum really. There must be a reason why you decided to suggest only the Gay Forum.

Being helpful actually and forgot about the health forum but if you or anybody wants to look at my post in any other way that's up to them. Strange you should take that negative thought but then again perhaps not.

Hope the OP has some luck.

The comment itself and the emoticon you used gave the perception, at least, that you had a non-helpful, ulterior motive in making the post.

Look at all my posts, emoticon, my signature (when l remember). I cannot go into details of my suggestion for the OP but my thoughts were that gay partners have more problems with latex, for obvious reasons and so my post.

Maybe I misunderstood because I am not aware of the "obvious reasons" why gay partners have more problems with latex. Care to explain? I'm serious - not being snippy. I really don't understand the connection.

Look at all my posts, emoticon, my signature (when l remember). I cannot go into details of my suggestion for the OP but my thoughts were that gay partners have more problems with latex, for obvious reasons and so my post.

Maybe I misunderstood because I am not aware of the "obvious reasons" why gay partners have more problems with latex. Care to explain? I'm serious - not being snippy. I really don't understand the connection.

Not explaining, no need. Not going down your road. :)

Ok, fine, your decision. If you don't want to explain, then I have no choice but to assume that you actually did NOT have a logical reason for your initial statement.

Posts have been deleted, so let's keep this on topic, which is a pretty reasonable question. I won't be closing this for straying right now as the topic a valid one, but further off-topic cracks will get deleted and the posters possibly warned and suspended.