Black Shoe Laces

cudaproject

Shoe department Central Chidlom 100% have laces and other shoes accessories

I think the OP is in Pattaya, that is why it is posted in the Pattaya forum.

However for those who need them here in Bangkok very informative.

Last set of laces I bought (for work boots, although they had shoe ones as well) were at an 'occasional market", called a 'talat nat' in Thai. Try the Tuesday/Friday market on South Pattaya road opposite TukCom, or even Wat Chaimongkon daily market - there's loads of little shops there of the sort which should sell laces.

I find it so funny that you ask this question...I went through the same thing last year..I went to no less than 25 shoe stores asking for shoe laces they all thought i was crazy!

I also went to TESCO!

I gave up some friends came to visit me from the states and they brought me some...

I think it shows up that Thai shoes do not last as long as the shoe laces!

Really very funny!

Good luck!

Last set of laces I bought (for work boots, although they had shoe ones as well) were at an 'occasional market", called a 'talat nat' in Thai. Try the Tuesday/Friday market on South Pattaya road opposite TukCom, or even Wat Chaimongkon daily market - there's loads of little shops there of the sort which should sell laces.

where is wat chaimongkon please

where is wat chaimongkon please

100m east of the South Pattaya road / Second road crossroads. i.e if you go down South Pattaya road from Sukhumwit, it's about 100m before you have to either turn left at the lights to Jomtien or right to go down Second road. Big Wat on the north side of the road. Directly opposite on the south side is a daily market hidden behind a gold shop. Goes as far back as soi 17.

Hope that helps

There are a few branches of 'Findig" in Pattaya and Jomtien. The sell shoes and also black laces if you need them. I don't mean to be

facetious but when I first saw the title of the thread I thought it was a comical wind-up.........wow,I tell ya',I wouldn't have the brass

to make a post like this on a public-discussion-forum,it would be way too embarrassing to reveal I couldn't source out black laces

on my 'hans solo' in a city this size.......anyways,I digress.

BTW, there are branches of "Findig" on both Beach Road and 2nd Road in central Pattaya.....so they are easily accessible..all the best !!

There are a few branches of 'Findig" in Pattaya and Jomtien. The sell shoes and also black laces if you need them. I don't mean to be

facetious but when I first saw the title of the thread I thought it was a comical wind-up.........wow,I tell ya',I wouldn't have the brass

to make a post like this on a public-discussion-forum,it would be way too embarrassing to reveal I couldn't source out black laces

BTW, there are branches of "Findig" on both Beach Road and 2nd Road in central Pattaya.....so they are easily accessible..all the best !!

Appreciate your comments. But who's the idiot.. the one running around shops looking for laces, or the one who asks the person who has been running around shops for the answer?

Thanks for the Findig suggestion, it has saved me a lot of time looking! Cheers.

Oh, and "I" am not revealing anything.. A fictitous name is. Thanks again for doing the dog work for me.

Appreciate your comments. But who's the idiot.. the one running around shops looking for laces, or the one who asks the person who has been running around shops for the answer?

Thanks for the Findig suggestion, it has saved me a lot of time looking! Cheers.

No problem,you are welcome, and I am glad that you got sorted out. Your comment is a fair one,though the scene being painted

about "running about" looking for laces is a strange one.Now if you were looking for a truly esoteric product then that "would" be a

challenge.......however a shoe shop would be quite a good starting point for anybody to buy laces and hence would not require

anyone to go running around like an idiot..well,at least I hope not. Have a great weekend.