Best Place To Buy Football Shirts

alfieconn

There's quite a few stores in the Night Bazaar, one close to Panthip on the same side of the road had an England one, but he started his negotiations at 950B (with me speaking Thai....) I smiled and walked away, I don't negotiate with jokers.

I see you are in chang mai, but the best place to get football shirts is the pratwan market in BKK

If you are after main stream replicas he does them all.

All the world cup shirts plus the major european sides, some south american and all the thai sides.

PM me and i will pass on the phone number of the guy, he will send them buy post I have had a couple sent up to nongkhai.

They are 350 - 400 THB each and they are great. original logos, sponsors even the league badges if you desire.

Someone left an Englanf shirt at The Olde Bell a couple of weeks ago, presumably because he wanted me to sell them. Unfortunately the phone number he left with my staff was incorrect. If you read this mate, give us a call - then I might be able to tell Alfieconn where he can get his snyde shirts!!

I was given an England football shirt about a year ago.

Being English, I'd like to wear it but unfortunately that shirt has become so synonymous with beer-swilling, biggoted, ignorant, violent and generally pugnacious louts that despite the fact that I like the look of it I can't bring myself to wear it at all.

Sad.

I was given an England football shirt about a year ago.

Being English, I'd like to wear it but unfortunately that shirt has become so synonymous with beer-swilling, biggoted, ignorant, violent and generally pugnacious louts that despite the fact that I like the look of it I can't bring myself to wear it at all.

Sad.

Crikey mate, I'm Welsh and even I can see that's a sweeping generalisation!!

I'm still hunting an England shirt for the WC - I have found some England shirts but they are the wrong design - I've tried everywhere - the Thai's haven't caught on yet that there's a little bit of a 'do' on in South Africa soon and they might make a few baht - strange really...

There is a shop on the west side of the moat. If you were driving south, with the moat on your right, it is about 50m before the park on the left hand side....hope that makes sense? Has loads of styles/teams etc and can get them printed up with whatever...including badges/logo's etc.

Someone left an Englanf shirt at The Olde Bell a couple of weeks ago, presumably because he wanted me to sell them. Unfortunately the phone number he left with my staff was incorrect. If you read this mate, give us a call - then I might be able to tell Alfieconn where he can get his snyde shirts!!

hi yes it was me, my name is gordon... i will pop in to the olde bell today

There's quite a few stores in the Night Bazaar, one close to Panthip on the same side of the road had an England one, but he started his negotiations at 950B (with me speaking Thai....) I smiled and walked away, I don't negotiate with jokers.
hi, ive been round the night bazzar & seen the quality of all the shirts & also did ask the price for 1 shirt & yes i did get quoted the same but i didnt want to buy just wanted to know how much for there low quality shirts as i needed to know the competition, for which there is none.. but im only selling good quality shirts at wholesale price to the bar owners so far

I'm still hunting an England shirt for the WC - I have found some England shirts but they are the wrong design - I've tried everywhere - the Thai's haven't caught on yet that there's a little bit of a 'do' on in South Africa soon and they might make a few baht - strange really...
your in chiangmai so ive got a few bars that i have given england & all other world cup nations shirts, that can help you... em & em dutch bar, loh kroh rd.. bargain booze bar, ratchawithi rd.. dennis bar nr spicy nite club, ( i only sell shirts myself wholesale min 10+ tel.. 0844284228 ) thanx GORDON

your in chiangmai so ive got a few bars that i have given england & all other world cup nations shirts, that can help you... em & em dutch bar, loh kroh rd.. bargain booze bar, ratchawithi rd.. dennis bar nr spicy nite club, ( i only sell shirts myself wholesale min 10+ tel.. 0844284228 ) thanx GORDON

nice lil enterprise there

any all whites ones?

:)

any all whites ones?

yep, have home & away.. & good quality that havent seen the same on any markets in chiangmai or else were.... england, holland, germany, italy, argentina, france, brazil, spain, denmark, portugal, south africa..... available soon usa & australia ( sorry typed wrong tel no. above try 0844584228, thanx GORDON )

any all whites ones?

yep, have home & away.. & good quality that havent seen the same on any markets in chiangmai or else were.... england, holland, germany, italy, argentina, france, brazil, spain, denmark, portugal, south africa..... available soon usa & australia ( sorry typed wrong tel no. above try 0844584228, thanx GORDON )

New Zealand All Whites? what price?

hi sorry waiting for new zealand aswell, (wholesale price 10+ is 550bt each) see the ones i have are made from the original shirts & takes about 3 weeks, before we get it 99% correct, the others ive seen on the thai markets are made from a photo, & are what we call 90-95% copies

Hi - yes I know but they are the wrong design - they are not the England shirts with the red cross on etc. the one I saw was red with a round collar and looked like the 1966 shirt not the new one - sorry - if you get the new design let me know and I'll buy instantly!

Hi - yes I know but they are the wrong design - they are not the England shirts with the red cross on etc. the one I saw was red with a round collar and looked like the 1966 shirt not the new one - sorry - if you get the new design let me know and I'll buy instantly!

the new england shirts has been designed like the 1966 world cup shirt it was launched on th 3rd march 2010

the new england shirts has been designed like the 1966 world cup shirt it was launched on th 3rd march 2010

have you got the 'home' shirt? the away one looks awful (nothing to do with you of course)

silly question but since the WC is played in South Africa, would all teams apart from South Africa play in their away strip?

No. They'll play in their first strip, or second if colours clash, perhaps third if they need to sell a few of them.

There is a shop on the west side of the moat. If you were driving south, with the moat on your right, it is about 50m before the park on the left hand side....hope that makes sense? Has loads of styles/teams etc and can get them printed up with whatever...including badges/logo's etc.

yeah rode past this place yesterday and he seems to have a good selection on show there.

This is what you should be buying (This is the real world cup shirt/home) Also check for the usual official england team product band at the base of shirt,rubber hologram

http://soccerlens.com/shirts/files/2009/03...09-11-umbro.jpg

england etc

This is what you should be buying (This is the real world cup shirt/home) Also check for the usual official england team product band at the base of shirt,rubber hologram

england etc

great thanks! (if that's you in the avatar we HAVE to meet soon!) hehe

england etc

england-home-kit-09-11-umbro.jpg

Bloody hel_l, I could wear a tie with that!

I agree it's awful design - last times was great - but 'it is what it is' and I want to wear mine when we start losing I mean winning games