Mr Gordon Ramsey

kjhbigv

Went down the boozer tonight, some guy (EQ) said he was same flight as Mr Ramsey from BKK to CNX.......wait a few minutes....Mr Ramsey was then down town (in bar area) checking out the Thai boxing and LB bars.....obviously for the TV show! Had a quick chat with production team and then with the man himself....and he is here doing a TV programme on 'unusual food'........cool!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always found it a hard choice.

I mean, there is going to down the pub with a few mates, talking shit, watching the world go by, solving the worlds problems, then a lazy walk home to wifey verses going to CMU Science Dept and cranking up their electron micrioscope to see if I can actually find (by magnifying some 2000 times) my level of disinterest in Gordon Ramsay.

"yum....dancing prawn".....is that a food dish or describing Gordo with the LB's?

Edited by mamborobert

i actually enjoy some of his shows to be honest

i agree he can be a bit off a tosser, but the guy can cook

quite funny to see my mum cringe when Ramsey starts his expletives

kjhbigv, does this really excite you? The guy is a jerk. I agree with Loaded and Jackr.

Agreed the guy is a tool. Would love to meet him and give him a Glaswegian kiss :)

Ramsey claimed to be a professional football player playing for Rangers no less, reporters found out that the closest that he got to Ibrox was the stadium....

kjhbigv, does this really excite you? The guy is a jerk. I agree with Loaded and Jackr.

Agreed the guy is a tool. Would love to meet him and give him a Glaswegian kiss :)

Ramsey claimed to be a professional football player playing for Rangers no less, reporters found out that the closest that he got to Ibrox was the stadium....

nope he was on rangers book as a kid, ill follow your kiss with a tyneside one, you can be great at something but behaving the way he does makes him the prick he is, however the bottom line is the programme makers and the punters who watch it are mainly responsible for this bloke to be a minor celeb.

It is rumored that Steven Seagall has a house in the area. :)

I heard that Steven Seagall is a Thaivisa member

Who is Steven Seagall?

one of americas top actors ive heard

Who is Steven Seagall?

Stallones another.....

Who is Steven Seagall?

"TOP" only on the shyt pile. :D

"TOP" only on the shyt pile. :)

:D

i didnt say that, anyway the boxings on now

hopefully Mosley can smack that smart mouth Mayweather up, dont think Mosleys fast enough thou

nope he was on rangers book as a kid, ill follow your kiss with a tyneside one, you can be great at something but behaving the way he does makes him the prick he is, however the bottom line is the programme makers and the punters who watch it are mainly responsible for this bloke to be a minor celeb.

Doppa, I'm a Glaswegian and can assure you that Ramsay never played for Rangers full stop, not even as a boy.

He had a trial when he was a boy, like thousands of other hopefuls, but that's the closest he got to donning the blue shirt.....

Now I'm no football fan at all but isn't Ibrox the stadium? If so, he obviously got there lol. If not .... See the first line of my reply lol

Justin Wilson was so ahead of the times. A Cajun cooking show with records of his stories and jokes as a side line. He talked the talk, walked the walk and consumed the wine, beer, and whiskey used as a cooking prop.