More Then 15 Years In Thailand

fanta rood

I have spend more then 15 years years in Thailand to help develop this country. But it has come to an end. I am leaving immediately.

I was married for 10 years with a thai girl. But we recently divorced. So left me for another guy. I had bought everything in her name; land, house and the cars. She took everything I had away from me. The girls in Thailand can not be trusted at all. Many times they borrowed my money but they never returned it. Many times I feel pity for them and end up giving them 1000 baht or something only to find out that they are downright liars.

My knew someone from Italy who got killed because he was making fun the wrong guy. It turned out that the guy was the son of a wealthy thai business owner. The police didn't do anything at all. There is no justice or law enforcement at all in this country. One time a guy tried to frame me and said I stole his money. He called the police and I tried to convince them that I didn't steal anything. There were asking about my money but it was MY money. Eventually I had to pay the police and the guy. They are so corrupt and bad to the bone.

And at this rate Thailand is going into a civil war and hel_l will break lose. It's not safe to stay in this country at all. The future of this country is very unstable at this moment and I think it will only get worse. The main problem is the education. It is just not up to the standards of the west. There are a lot of uneducated people and I think it will never become good.

Oh I didn't mention the countless times I escaped death on motorcycles and in cars. These guys have no common sense at all and they think they are great drivers. It's so insane. They drive insanely fast and dangerous. It's a miracle that I am still alive. It's so dangerous to be even walking on the streets. I lost a buddy in a car accident.

I recommend you guys to do the same thing and just leave. Take all your belongings and go back home, get a job. Thai people obviously don't want us here. I can not get thai citizenship, i pay taxes, i have to pay special foreigners prices, I got scammed a tons of times. They just dont care.

Trust me don't stay here. it's a sinking ship. You'll tank me later for this advice.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a foreigner you are not allowed to own land in Thailand.

If you try to find a loophole to evade the law, you are likely to lose your money.

Buying a car in someone elses name is not only lazy but stupid.

If you gave the money to your wife as a free gift, then it is hers to do with as she will.

Sorry, no sympathy.

Don't give/lend your money to other people, you can't trust anyone ever, how hard is that to understand?

(generally you can trust your parents but you can't trust your wife or children)

Edited by sarahsbloke

But we recently divorced.

So left me for another guy.

She took everything I had away from me.

they never returned it.

My knew someone from Italy who got killed

One time a guy tried to frame me

Eventually I had to pay the police and the guy.

I lost a buddy in a car accident.

I can not get thai citizenship,

i pay taxes,

i have to pay special foreigners prices,

I got scammed a tons of times.

I see a trend here

Most people have learnt this lesson before they put everything into their wife's name, how many have property in a company name or at least put the house in your name, land in hers. I'm sorry that you feel badly done toobut I also cant help thinking you have have been stupid allowing it to happen.

Good luck on your next adventure, this time go about it with your eyes open.

(It is more than, not more then…) :)

Oh dear.......................

If a guy can't even sort out the title of his own thread, how can he be expected to sort out the tricky stuff in life? Seems a lost cause to me. :D

Apart from anything else, he doesn't appear to be a Native English speaker

fanta rood

Posted on: 2007-04-15 15:23:50

Group: Members

Member No.: 21,445

I've already lost a couple of houses, 8 cars and 100 million baht this way.

Now I live happily with my new wife I just met and married 20 min ago.

But in one of his other threads the Op said:

'I come here once in 2 years or so.'

And in another one he talks of doing a degree so that he can come here on a more permanent basis. :)

Great and quick investigation job, Khun Richb... I had the same feeling by remembering some of his posts. :D

(It is more than, not more then…) :)

Oh dear.......................

If a guy can't even sort out the title of his own thread, how can he be expected to sort out the tricky stuff in life? Seems a lost cause to me. :D

Apart from anything else, he doesn't appear to be a Native English speaker

I'm simply being facetious. Just glad the guy is leaving and I have no real interest in his language proficiency. :D

I suggest the OP try mexico instead. Similar climate. Similar favorable exchange rate. Alas, the natives are a tad bit more radical in demanding financial compensation. But you can hire armed guards to protect your villa from the other cartels.

Edited by zydeco