Printers - Best Value Regarding Ink

MisterMan

Hi I want to buy a simple color printer. I will be starting a business and need to make labels in color. Small lables with a white background.noting major. I dont need to print out photos.

Which printer is the best value in regards to the price of the ink cartridges. I konw they are all a rip off but.. Also I am asking here as of course it has to be available here. Also i am on a mac.

Thanks!

I have seen alot of people but bottles/containers of ink and then connect it by tubes to the printer

just walk around the shops in Baiyoke sky and alot of them have them set up like this

better still ask in Panthip plaza

I have seen alot of people but bottles/containers of ink and then connect it by tubes to the printer

just walk around the shops in Baiyoke sky and alot of them have them set up like this

better still ask in Panthip plaza

They use this at the border at Mae Sai to copy passports, think it was an Epson printer with this mod and 4 1 liter ink bottles attached.

By far for the Best Value the use "tank system" for ink, it so cheap you will be amazed. I bought the brother DCP 150c with flat bed scanner. Brother is one of the few tank systems that has the tanks hook directly into the printer via the cartridge door, vice a bunch of hoses and a tank glued to the side of the printer. It also allows & recommends C-Max inks to be used (High Quality Ink). I have used this printer for 2 years and have printed at least 7 reams Blk & White along with about 2-3 reams of color printing. No Problems!!!! still on using the orig C-MAX and one set of ink bottles (G/F University Student). I think the DPC150c has been since upgraded, but still a great system for the money! Last week the automatic ink well indicator was reading low and the printer would not print. I filled the tanks, about 15 minutes to fill 4 tanks. It still would not print so I pulled out each tank and snapped them back into place, about one minute total more to reset the chip, turned on the printer and it recognized the full tanks, back to printing again! Prints Photos too including Passport Quality for Immigration. Any questions pls email me!

By far for the Best Value the use "tank system" for ink, it so cheap you will be amazed. I bought the brother DCP 150c with flat bed scanner. Brother is one of the few tank systems that has the tanks hook directly into the printer via the cartridge door, vice a bunch of hoses and a tank glued to the side of the printer. It also allows & recommends C-Max inks to be used (High Quality Ink). I have used this printer for 2 years and have printed at least 7 reams Blk & White along with about 2-3 reams of color printing. No Problems!!!! still on using the orig C-MAX and one set of ink bottles (G/F University Student). I think the DPC150c has been since upgraded, but still a great system for the money! Last week the automatic ink well indicator was reading low and the printer would not print. I filled the tanks, about 15 minutes to fill 4 tanks. It still would not print so I pulled out each tank and snapped them back into place, about one minute total more to reset the chip, turned on the printer and it recognized the full tanks, back to printing again! Prints Photos too including Passport Quality for Immigration. Any questions pls email me!

I fully agree.

I have a Brother inkjet printer with bigger Comax tanks. Work wonderfully, never a problem in 2 years. After a 2 months holiday just switch the printer on and in one minute start print again, without the printer head gone dry.

The best deal!

I bought a new A3 network printer from Brother, wonderful!

Thanks for the info..i am a bit confused as I have never heard of the ink tank.

I did a search but didn't seem to get any info I even searched Brother A3 and the 150.

So an Ink Tank means i Can buy the large bottles myself and refill the cartridge instead of wastefully replacing the cartridge?

Any other models anyone can recommend?

Thanks for this.

My GF recently bought an Epson from Pantip Plaza, with an "Ink Tank" which you could refill.

some day you will need this little program to reset your printer if you do not have it

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

sscserver.exe

My friend using tanks the last 6-7 years, now the tank people make it difficult for reseting the Epson printer with the sscserver.exe, they prefer you to call them and send a motobike service man for few hundred baht

Myself, long time ago i stop using inkjet and went to laser, working when you need it, without to clear dry ink

• Like 1