League 1 Last Day Of The Season

MSingh

Don't even know if it will be on the Box or not but i'll be in BK with Millwally's in tow & they are getting a tad impatient with rregards to the Game & i thought i'd ask if there's even the remotest of possibilities if any League 1 Games are on the Box on Saturday night & if they are, any ideas where would be showing or a Gaff they may let us Stream it even ??

We'll behave & spend a lot of money, well i will anyway, even if they lose.. :)

Msingh - Sorry mate but if the championship play off games are not been covered then you can forget about league 1. I know how important it is as i'm trying to catch the pool v forest game and not having any luck myself.

All the best

Msingh - Sorry mate but if the championship play off games are not been covered then you can forget about league 1. I know how important it is as i'm trying to catch the pool v forest game and not having any luck myself.

All the best

Yeah good point, you wouldn't happen to know if there would be any Bars willing to Stream it for us if we promise to drink lots of Alcohol would you ??

I had this problem for the play-off finals last season. My mate up in Surin province was watching the game in his bar via a live stream and I couldn't find any bar in Bangkok showing the game. All it takes is someone with a bit of computer know-how and a mate that runs a bar.

Moonrakers, have you found anywhere yet>?

GFL.