Tourist Entry Permit

I am a complete newby to posting, although i have followed this forum for a while now. I have found it very informative.

I arrived in Thailand 29th of April, thinking i still could use my double entry tourist visa,valid to 1st May 2010.

But at immigration i found out this visa was not valid anymore. My fault, i had forgotten the time i made a visa run to Loas, but had to return in a hurry to Australia due to family illness.

The immigration gave me a 30 day entry stamp valid to 28th of May.

My question is, if i fly to Singapore on the 27th of May and return on the 28th May, would i get another 30 day entry stamp and can i do the same again in June and get another 30 day entry stamp. My return ticket to Australia is on the 22nd July

As i will travel a lot more to Thailand i will be looking for a NIV cat O.

Your input would be much appreciated

Ozzieeg

Ye, every time you fly in to Thaiuland you will get a 30 day permission to stay. if you enter at a land border it will only be 15 days.

You can apply for a tourist visa in Laos (or KL) and extend the entry with 30 days at immigration. Might be easier.

Edit: If you have friends in Thailand you can get a 1 year multiple non-O visa if you show a copy of their ID card and a simple note asking for a visa for you. Apply in Perth.

Ye, every time you fly in to Thaiuland you will get a 30 day permission to stay. if you enter at a land border it will only be 15 days.

You can apply for a tourist visa in Laos (or KL) and extend the entry with 30 days at immigration. Might be easier.

Edit: If you have friends in Thailand you can get a 1 year multiple non-O visa if you show a copy of their ID card and a simple note asking for a visa for you. Apply in Perth.

Thanks

Yes I do have friends in Thailand. Do i have to show a copy of their ID card and a note to get a 1 year multiple non-O visa or can it be done without it. And can it be done in Brisbane instead of Perth. I will from now on be most of time near bangkok and nowhere near Laos.

Google it. It's on Orchard Road, a few minutes walk from all the shopping centres.

The staff there are really good. I made a few mistakes on my application form, she sorted it all out for me without making go to the back of the queue.

You will have to hand in your application and passport the morning of day 1 and collect your passport on the afternoon of day 2. Just Google Royal Thai Embassy, Singapore.